Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

I feel the need to get a November haul thread ready with the word Nonjudgmental in the title because my birthday always overlaps with the Sephora sale.  Then there's black Friday at the end of the month.  I always end up going over the top.

20191030_212312.jpg

Besides, we all know that we will buy all the kits. 🤣

(Disclaimer: I did not make the meme.  I found the meme.  I love the meme.)

Tags:

Re: Nonjudgmental November Hauls 2019

Great haul @danielledanielle 🙌

Hi @danielledanielle,

Awesome haul! 

Best,

Rebecca

great haul @danielledanielle ! enjoy all your new goodies!

@danielledanielle Wooooo that's a great haul! Have so much fun!

Nice haul @danielledanielle! I picked up that belif set too! That moisturizing bomb is a staple for me this time of the year and I’ve been enjoying the cleanser as well. ❤️ 

I don’t really need another lippie but would love to know how you like the Natasha Denona. They’ve caught my eye the last couple of times I’ve been in the store but I’ve  gotten distracted by other goodies. 😂 It’s likely only a matter of time! 😆 

@itsfi ... hmm I'm likely doing you a service and disservice all at once.  I really like my INaN lipstick.  Goes on pretty well, nice creamy texture, not splotchy.  My lips were dry today, but it's holding up well.  I really had to setup myself after watching a Wayne Goss swatch vid, because I wanted 5 of the shades.  I picked up nati, but interested in Naya as well.

The  bullet is odd, like chunky ...I think because it's magnetic.

This is all good info @danielledanielle! Thank you so much. 🤗 Dry lips don’t sound great but I’ll still take a look at them next time I’m in the store. 😉

@itsfi ... Oh no, my lips are dry because it's freezing where I am.  It's not the lipstick making them dry.  I just said that because even with dry lips, it still goes on well.. It has a satin like finish.

Even better @danielledanielle!!! But I’m so  sorry your lips are dry. 😔 Ugh. One of the downsides of winter! 🥶 I say, more lip balms for you! 🥰 

Nice haul @danielledanielle!!! I got the Biggie Biggie Bum Bum Cream during the sale too. I LOVE the Grace Elayae caps! I have a few on my Christmas list this year. 

@sephoraaddict918 ..BOGO is still in effect.  I ordered two more tonight.

I love the silk lined waxed turbans, but 💸💸💸. There wa...

I love the silk lined waxed turbans, but 💸💸💸. There was a BOGO going on for awhile, so after I got this one, I ordered a couple. Hope you get them for the holidays! They are also super warm!

Pretty print! And great haul, @danielledanielle 😊

@danielledanielle Great sale haul.  The Biggie Biggie Bum Bum cream will last a while

I just realized it's a "nude" cream. Duh, danielle...😩🤣...

I just realized it's a "nude" cream. Duh, danielle...😩🤣. I guess I can't help but associate SDJ with a scent. Hope are enjoying it though!

@SportyGirly125 ... It better!

How do you like the new SDJ scent, does it smell heavenly?

@danielledanielle The new SDJ has no scent. I like it a lot. I have been using it ever since I got it yesterday. 

@danielledanielle ,

Hooray for your Sale Haul!  Many favorite and desired items!  Beautiful print cap!

27050B1F-D3FF-4449-8FE9-4D4341C55BE7.jpeg

TJ Maxx finds. The Pinrose perfume was on clearance for $12!

@Danzie89 ,

You were so lucky to find these!  And an excellent shopper!

Thank you, @tsavorite!

16 Replies
testing