Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Must Have May Hauls 2023

Please share your hauls for this month whether it be for yourself or for your lovely Mother/Mother figure. 

Happy Birthday to all the May babies and Happy Mother’s Day (May 14th) to all the Gorgeous and hardworking Mamas/Mamas to be!!!

Mother’s Day gift ideas 2023  

IMG_6666.jpeg

IMG_6664.jpeg

Re: Must Have May Hauls 2023

That is an amazing gift @CarolBT Your SIL is a lucky lady!

What a lovely gift for your SIL @CarolBT .

Such a great gift @CarolBT !! 

That's a fabulous gift, @CarolBT! 🎁

Oh wow she is lucky, this is an amazing fragrance @CarolBT! As a mom myself I can say I’d be floored to receive that for Mother’s Day, nice choice!! Best SIL ever 🥇 

Amazing and wonderful gift @CarolBT ! Come give my family some of these hints! 🤣

@CarolBT @What a wonderful gift for her. She is going to be so happy. 

Awww, that's a fabulous gift @CarolBT! 💝 You're a great SIL! 

Hmmm.... maybe I need to up my hinting game with the inlaws ... 🤣

IMG_4666.jpeg

Self care haul from the past week or so 💕

I grabbed one of my favourite mineral SPF options, the Coppertone pure & simple mineral spf. This just helps my skin look luminous and fresh while providing excellent moisture for our dry hot summers. Many sunscreens have made me break out but this one works well for me. 

Tower 28 Beauty JuiceBalm Vegan Tinted Lip Balm Shake so excited about this one, it’s a pretty pink shade and glides on nice and smooth! 

The Ordinary Retinol 1% in Squalane, Signs of Aging Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL I picked this up from Sephora to try out a retinol again, can’t wait to see how it works for me.

The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL to help create a soft skin texture and to use with my Refa Roller. 

restocked on Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 🤗 love this to keep my hair strong and healthy. 

finally ordered a full size of the Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Hair Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL, love when my stylist uses this and have enjoyed minis so it was time to get my hands on a full size. 

I picked promos of the Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet to have on hand when I run out of my Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Perfect Strokes Universal Volumizing Mascara Black and I also picked out a Clarins Total Eye Lift Firming & Smoothing Anti-Aging Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL 

Last of all, I love grabbing some lush goodies when I’m at the mall and couldn’t resist the rose bath bomb. 🌹 🛁 

Nice haul @bakeamuffin! Enjoy all your goodies!

Thank you @faeriegirl !

Great self care products @bakeamuffin. I only have one Tower 28 gloss but I really like it, so good to know you like the lip balm.

@AznAngelLiz I can see it being my go-to summer lippie; I hope they’ll have a mini of this in the promos in the future, I’d love to try & buy more shades 😍 

@bakeamuffin love the tower 28 products!! Great haul

@lmaster oh man I’m obsessed with them, I need to get my hands on their Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation so badly 🏖🆘 🛟 the Tower 28 Beauty JuiceBalm Vegan Tinted Lip Balm Shake is amazing and I think I’m going to end up ordering the Tower 28 Beauty JuiceBalm Vegan Tinted Lip Balm Mix for a fun peachy toned look ☺️

Great hauls @bakeamuffin.

Thank you @Loretta55 !

Fantastic hauls, @bakeamuffin! Thanks for recommending the Coppertone Pure & Simple.

@curlychiquita It’s a nice one as far as mineral sunscreens go, especially at that price point but there’s so many that I haven’t tried to do Canadas limited availability.

I’m really curious about the supergoop SPF products and others on the site but I want to sample minis first ☺️☺️

Beautiful @bakeamuffin ! Tower is so good and your Lush  bath bomb looks so cute! Bet it’s yummy. 

@Sunnysmom Tower 28 is so great, they have really dependable products. I need to get my hands on the Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation but they took it off the Canadian Sephora site for now so I’m waiting patiently and running through their other products haha

29 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos222
  • Viseart Editorial Brights - an old swatch photo of my full size palette. These swatches were done with a shader brush.
  • IMG_6664.jpeg
  • IMG_6666.jpeg
  • IMG_20230502_093525614.jpg
  • IMG_20230502_093825542_HDR.jpg
  • EA3D00DA-49D7-4A57-B8FF-7FA2E953BFA9.jpeg
  • How nice is Sassy Sauce’s Box?
  • E259D1E3-27F0-43AD-8473-3CE35EFF3E0B.jpeg
  • This packages cannot be cuter!
  • Look at these colors!
  • 5A91FA60-A33A-4CDB-B5A7-973C10A539D4.jpeg
  • IMG_6972.jpeg
  • IMG_4666.jpeg