Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Must Have May Hauls 2023

Please share your hauls for this month whether it be for yourself or for your lovely Mother/Mother figure. 

Happy Birthday to all the May babies and Happy Mother’s Day (May 14th) to all the Gorgeous and hardworking Mamas/Mamas to be!!!

Mother’s Day gift ideas 2023  

IMG_6666.jpeg

IMG_6664.jpeg

Re: Must Have May Hauls 2023

@bakeamuffin Amazing hauls!  The Lush rose bath bomb looks so pretty.

Thank you @SportyGirly125 , I love the lush bath bombs and bubble bars a lot, such a good way to unwind after the end of a long day 🛁 

Nice haul, @bakeamuffin!! Those Tower28 lippies are so pretty!! Enjoy your goodies!! 

@haleyvvvv Thanks! 
the lippies are so pretty, and I love how they apply & feel! Will totally be picking up more colours, I was thinking of  Tower 28 Beauty JuiceBalm Vegan Tinted Lip Balm Mix next ☺️

You couldn’t go wrong with it @haleyvvvv !

Love your self care haul @bakeamuffin😍 The TO Rosehip oil has reached HG status for me - it's so good. Great idea to use it with your roller. The Lush rose bath bomb looks so pretty. It must smell so nice! 🌹

Oh I love knowing that it’s HG status for you @itsfi, I am loving it so far!! 
the bath bomb really does smell nice, such a pretty floral scent 🌹 

@bakeamuffin What a great haul!

Thank you @Samtian !

Such a great self care haul @bakeamuffin !! Enjoy!! 

@Saradestin Thanks so much! ☺️

@bakeamuffin Lovely self care haul. I have not seen that spf before. It sounds Lovely. I also have not tried the Olaplex 8. Sounds like it is a winner! Enjoy everything!

@Mellmars1185 it was hard to switch from the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL but my hair is loving the Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL so much; it does a great job at providing nourishment and moisture to my strands without weighing down my hair (it’s long and heavy so I want to avoid thick and rich masks that make my hair look weighed down and lifeless). It’s been a while hair journey! 

@bakeamuffin That sounds lovely. I have lots of fine hair, so anything that doesn't weigh it down while moisturizing and nourishing would be a win!

Everything sounds so great @bakeamuffin fab haul! I hope your retinol experiments go well 💖 ooh and you got your samples, nice!

Oooooh yummy, Lush bath bombs are such a relaxing treat 🛁 🩷

@CynthieLu Thank you! I’ve used prescription differin in the past so I feel ready to go again with The Ordinary Retinol 1% in Squalane, Signs of Aging Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL , I’ll tell you if it goes horribly wrong 😂🤪 I’m just hoping it helps to smooth out some fine lines and give me that forever glow that others seem to achieve with using retinols. 

The promos are so good but the samples didn’t come, I was so looking forward to a sample of the TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Eau de Parfum Fragrance but it’s okay I might just get the body oil 🤩 

Leanne Grace skincare haul

IMG_6972.jpeg

Nice skincare haul @SportyGirly125!

@faeriegirl Thank you 

What a great assortment of products! @SportyGirly125 

26 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos222
  • Viseart Editorial Brights - an old swatch photo of my full size palette. These swatches were done with a shader brush.
  • IMG_6664.jpeg
  • IMG_6666.jpeg
  • IMG_20230502_093525614.jpg
  • IMG_20230502_093825542_HDR.jpg
  • EA3D00DA-49D7-4A57-B8FF-7FA2E953BFA9.jpeg
  • How nice is Sassy Sauce’s Box?
  • E259D1E3-27F0-43AD-8473-3CE35EFF3E0B.jpeg
  • This packages cannot be cuter!
  • Look at these colors!
  • 5A91FA60-A33A-4CDB-B5A7-973C10A539D4.jpeg
  • IMG_6972.jpeg
  • IMG_4666.jpeg