Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful June hauls 2019!

The month of June is upon us with all of its beauty. It looks so bright and green that makes you want to get out and splurge. It is time to start a new thread to share all you haul during this month. Show us all you get , what you like and what you donโ€™t. 

Come , Share the joy of June hauls !

979F87A8-9BB3-4F6E-BAE2-47740568FF88.jpeg

Re: Joyful June hauls 2019!

PMG and ND make my favorite shadows @trishavt  Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

@trishavt great haul. Enjoy your PMG and ND palettes. 

Technically a May Mini Haul but today is June so I'll just roll with it and post here! These will be in heavy June rotation. Can you tell that my current vibe is pink and purple? ๐Ÿ˜‚20190531_190839.jpg

All sale purchases, plus the incredible DG mascara gratis, and I managed to grab the Tata Harper promo with my PMG. For some reason I can't tag any of the items but I think most are recognizable without the tags!

Your haul is spectacular @cianni!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Pink and purple make for a great vibe - perfect for spring and summer! Have fun playing with all your fun treats! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi thank you!! ive been having so much fun playing with all the purples especially. for some reason i had never gotten into it as a shadow color, and now i cant get enough!!

@cianni ,

Lovely haul!

Sephora had such great palettes on sale!  I'm glad you could grab them, @cianni!

Nice job on getting the TH promo, @cianni.  I keep telling myself that I want to try out a few things from the brand but the full sizes are so pricey!  That's why I love the minis and GWPs--such a great way to try things before taking the plunge on the biggie version.

@CookieGirl1 exactly! i would rather try it and know if i love it, rather than splurging and potentially returning it (and wasting product) because it didnt work for me. plus i find the sizes are generous enough. 10 or 15ml always seems so small in a package but they last so long for me in practice!

@cianni @CookieGirl1 10-15 ml gives a person just enough to get a good amount of uses out of it to suck you into buying the full-size product. True story. BTDT. 

@cianni @l8totheparty yeah, I love it when a sample truly contains enough for a few good uses--I can definitely relate to "the sample made me buy it" scanario!

Awesome haul @cianni! Both of those palettes are fantastic!

@faeriegirl thank you! I can't wait to really play with everything!

This is such a fun and cheery haul @cianni 

@PrettyPaint thank you!! My summer colors needed a bit of refreshing! Now if only the weather would cooperate ๐Ÿ˜‚

Were both of the Tata's available to select? I'm only seeing the one...

@cianni 

@l8totheparty the first time I tried to use it there was only one option but when I actually redeemed it there was the ability to select both 

Lucky you! ๐Ÿ˜Š I have only the peel coming, as long as it ships. I phoned and everything, and the lady said the set was quite popular. @cianni 

@cianni love your haul. So many great deals. Enjoy. 

@SportyGirly125 thank you!! i can never resist a sale haha

@cianni  We have nearly identical hauls ๐Ÿ˜‰ have you had a chance to try out the too faced? If so how do you like it? 

21 Replies
testing