Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful June hauls 2019!

The month of June is upon us with all of its beauty. It looks so bright and green that makes you want to get out and splurge. It is time to start a new thread to share all you haul during this month. Show us all you get , what you like and what you don’t. 

Come , Share the joy of June hauls !

979F87A8-9BB3-4F6E-BAE2-47740568FF88.jpeg

Re: Joyful June hauls 2019!

Have you used it before @faeriegirl I've used two samples up and had to buy it, it just leaves my hair so incredibly soft

I’ve tried the hair mask and I like it but I haven’t tried the rinse yet @lmaster 

I don't think I've used the hair mask yet lol @faeriegirl 

I’ve used it. I had a sample in my Play box. I thought it would dry my hair out, but it didn’t. My hair is soft and it doesn’t have a strong smell to me. I use it once a week or every other week. 

@angelKiss24 @lmaster I was going to ask the same thing!  I have a mini that I received in a sub box awhile back but haven't tried it yet so I'm curious.

@CookieGirl1 yes use it! You will see how much softer your hair feels, I'm loving it, I went through two samples pretty quickly, so I had to buy it! It's a HG now

@CookieGirl1 @angelKiss24 - I've been using the ACV Rinse for a couple of years.  The first time I used it, I couldn't believe the difference in my hair.  I didn't realize how much build up I had.  Now I use it every other week or so...definitely once a month.  It leaves my hair very soft and shiny.  It has also helped A LOT with my itchy scalp.  I don't use a conditioner with it because it doesn't leave my hair a tangled mess like shampoo does.  I can comb right through it.  I normally use Shea Moisture Reconstructive Conditioner!  (I have fine, curly, wavy, no-color-added hair.)

Thanks for the mini-review, @Titian06 !

Milk has a lash primer?  I must check that out!  Does it leave the lashes soft or crunchy, @lmaster ?  

They seemed to be more on the softer side @Ispend2much6 I was able to comb through the lash primer after applying with no problems

@lmaster   Thank you!

RE: Joyful June hauls 2019!

Really a May haul but it just arrived today! Fenty Moroccan Spice palette, Spanked lipstick, the Pro Kiss’r scrub and lip balm, eyeshadow brushes, Flyliner, and the Invisimatte powder brush plus free gift of makeup bag, compact and sample lipstick in flamingo acid. Oh also Truffle matchstick to contour...phew! My Sephora box hasn’t arrived yet...🤭 🤔hmm Houston, we may have a shopping problem 🤪

Re: RE: Joyful June hauls 2019!

Whoa! What a fantastic Fenty haul @LuvlyLisa945! ❤️  Your dog is adorbs!! 🙂

Wow! That's an amazing Fenty haul, @LuvlyLisa945 ! I hope you enjoy everything 🙂

@LuvlyLisa945 ,

Great Fenty Haul!  Yay!  Your dog is so cute!

Fenty! Yes!

@LuvlyLisa945, I love your haul!  Fenty Beauty has such great products!

Great Fenty haul @LuvlyLisa945 

RE: Joyful June hauls 2019!

Oh my gosh your dog is super cute! So many Fenty products! 😍

Awesome haul @LuvlyLisa945!

@LuvlyLisa945 Great haul. Enjoy your Fenty products.  Cute doggie in the background. 

9 Replies
testing