Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

Thank you so much! @lmaster 

@sister13 You pick the best beauty products, this haul is amazing! 
it is such a bummer that so many items are undergoing “shrinkflation” even skincare and makeup 💔 I’m glad the meteorites lasts so long anyways so that you won’t feel the effects of that so much but it is still a bummer knowing.

hopefully the Tatcha The Kissu Lip Tint SPF 25 Hydrating Tinted Lip Sunscreen works out in the long run,  I love spf for my lips but also don’t love that overpowering sunscreen scent.

Awww, thanks! Yes to the shrinkflation! Also, I tried the tatcha again and I think it was better this time, so I"ll keep testing and keep everyone posted! There's a slight possiility I used an actual sunscreen (I just got my summer suncare set from Sephora) and somehow got attributed something else to the tatcha unfairly.  @itsfi  @bakeamuffin 

It’s disappointing to hear the Guerlain is smaller, @sister13. It looks pretty, though!

I guess it s the way of the world! I think it went down at least 10% volume. Though, as @blackkitty2014 pointed out, they last forever anyway! I have enough to last me a lifetime and then some, but they are so pretty and actually seem to set and hold nicely. @curlychiquita 

@sister13 @curlychiquita I bought my first jar in 2012. It was 1.3 and Guerlain keeps shrinking the pearl net weight every so often after that. It took me 8 yrs or more to finish that first jar. I got so many LE jars after that. I need to live to 200 yrs old to finish them all granted they will be ageless or skeleton with me 🤣😂 Joke aside, I think I like the new formula. Easy to pick up and it applies nicely 😘🥰

@blackkitty2014 @sister13 @curlychiquita  Heh, a friend of mine has already instructed her kids to have almost all her Meteorites buried with her. 🤣 She also offered to pass one container of ‘em down to each of 3 kids, like heirlooms, because they last so long. 

Lovely haul, sister13! 

Gratifying hauls @sister13 

Yes, thanks! @danielledanielle 

@sister13 beautiful hauls, enjoy

Thank you! @CorgiMommy 

@sister13 great haul. I actually don’t mind that Guerlain short is in the volume (still takes us years to finish). I got the lightest color and I love it except for the scent. I don’t hate the scent but good grief why so strong. They should dial down on the scent. 😂🤣. I still can smell it on my brush the next morning 😂🤣

Haha, a good point, it lasts forever, I may have to be buried with all mine if no one wants them, lol.

I actually like the scent. I even bought the Meteorites perfume!  I think I read they updated the scent, but not noticeably - I’ll have to do a scent trial in addition to swatches! @blackkitty2014 

Beautiful hauls @sister13 🤩🤩

Thank you! @CynthieLu 

Gorgeous Haul! I hope you enjoy it all 🫶❤️ @sister13 

Thanks! @peculiarzmakeup 

Beautiful haul @sister13 !

Thank you @faeriegirl 

@sister13 Great haul. The Guerlain meteorites and Tatcha lippie look so pretty. 

They really are! I was missing the LE meteorites in the special cases and wanted to try the new formula. Thank you! @SportyGirly125 

2,360 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing