Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

@Southernchic99 wow, you're going to smell amazing with all of that SDJ and your perfume!  Great haul 🙂

@Southernchic99 Welcome to BIC!  Great haul. 

Enjoy all your cool stuff @Southernchic99 

@CorgiMommy Thank you so much! Everyone is right I love this Sol De Janeiro No. 62 Mist & Bum Bum Cream so much!

Hi @Southernchic99  and welcome to BIC! 💜 Awesome haul - you have some great picks here, and you arranged everything so aesthetically in your pic too! I think I spy KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 Eau De Parfum Intense  which I love ~ enjoy everything! 

@caitbird  Thank you so much 💕 You made me feel so welcomed here 🤗 

Welcome to the BIC @Southernchic99 ! With all the Sol De Janeiro you are going to smell amazing!

@faeriegirl  Thank you! This Sol Del Janerio 62 smells so AMAZING! I just ordered it again in the larger size. 

A few hauls this month. One more small replenish order on it's way. The Sephora cherry lip mask, charcoal nose strip, and Touchland Apple spray. 

This was my first Spring Sale order. I got the Summer Fridays Birthday Gift...bad idea. I really like that lip balm lol. The Charcoal strips are an hg item. As is the Cicapair. 

Sephora Spring 1.jpg

Stopped in at TJ Maxx for the sleep mask...and found those sprays. Grabbed my purple shampoo from Ulta.

Tj Maxx 2.jpg

I had a gift card and decided to get backups of my favorite items, since they are pricey to me this helped! I also grabbed the Dragon Fruit spray to try, it looked very nice. I love Tigerlilies (my favorite flower) so I had to grab the mini, it's so cute! And the hair clip!!

April Gift Card Haul.jpg

I know it's may but happy birthday month belated! @Samtian great haul

Terrific birthday month hauls @Samtian ! Happy happy! 🥳 SF does make a good lip balm! 

@Samtian @Great haul. 

@Samtian  awesome hauls! And happy birthday month! 💜 I am intrigued by that Bird of Paradise room spray - I wonder what it smells like? Hope you enjoy all your goodies!

@Samtian  ooh, that sounds lovely actually! 

@caitbird Thank you! Once my nose stops running I'll test it out. It's a room and linen spray. Notes- Tropical berries, emerald greens and hints of sweet melon evolve with bird of paradise, pikake, hibiscus, pineapple flower and orchid. 

Nice hauls @Samtian !  The Summer Fridays lip balms are so good!

@faeriegirl Thank you. They are, now I want more lol.

IMG_1943.jpeg

Sephora order to try the Tower 28 Beauty LipSoftie™ Hydrating Tinted Lip Treatment Balm and The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane 1 oz/ 30 mL and got some Kitsch satin scrunchies off Amazon. 

Awesome haul @bakeamuffin 

@bakeamuffin @Great haul. 

@bakeamuffin  great haul! Kitsch makes some nice hair accessories. Enjoy!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing