Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

Great hauls @danielledanielle ! 

Thanks everyone 🙏🏽

This.... is... an awesome haul @danielledanielle I'm so jealous. I think you have literally robbed everyone of the #sephora caffine eye mask GASP ARE THEY DISCONTINUING? WHY CANT I FIND THE LINK? 

I kindly request swatches of the BASMA The Cream Blush Cherry Red as I am obsessed with red blushes. Please and thank you. You will be compensated with 🐈 📸🤭😂

@jaaayp, they are 😭

I took them alllllallllllll.  Depending on your nearest Kohl's, you may be able to get some.

I've already swatched! Pay your Sephora Kitty Match fees now!!!!!  (If you're on the app, I'll repost it... But it's underneath makeitup's comment.)

ETA:

1000003877.jpg

I forget what's on the wrist, but here's BASMA The Cream Blush Cherry Red built up with three swatches and Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 017 Nude 

Those are some awesome swatches @danielledanielle I need to take some awesome cat photos for you. It's very pink 🤔 sigh.

Yes. I'm on the app. Being on the app SHUCKS OYSTERS but I'm too lazy to get my laptop and login. Please excuse my laziness. I am forever grateful for your kind and patient swatch services...

Don't make me drive over to Kohls... I am on a low buy... idk what else I would walkout with 🫠

@danielledanielle You'll be leading the charge in gorgeous under eyes on BIC!  Wonderful last hurrah!

@danielledanielle Well you encouraged me with the Ami Colé Desert Date Cream Blush & Lip Multistick Hibiscus that I wore today!  I've seen a few people post about these Source bites as well.  We don't have them on the Canadian site... but are they that good?  Should I be cross border shopping?  I'm always keen for a boosted mood!

That taste pretty good @missjeanie , I've had the both the mood and dream bites.  I like the mood bites in that it has a small amount of vitamin D, a slightly floral taste and it's chocolate.

Fabulous haul! @danielledanielle 

@danielledanielle awesome picks. Have you tried the Basma blush yet? I want another one! Same with the Dior Maximizer, so gorg.

@makeitup305Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 017 Nudewould look so good on you!  Just read you had it, it's like I knew but I didn't know 🤣

BASMA The Cream Blush Cherry Redis pretty.  It's got the right amount of flush to it.

ETA 

1000003876.jpg

 Both swatched in daylight.  I think that's three swipes of the Basma.  Love that it's so buildable and it doesn't pull too pink on me.

@danielledanielle They're both stunning. I'm tempted the Pearl shade in the Maximizer but need to swatch it in store to see what the level of sparkle is like in person. I want the Cherry Red and the Peach in the Basma. I currently have Mauve, which is beautiful, but I don't think it would show up on tones much deeper than medium unless it gets really built up. I like that they have the shades distrubuted by skin tone, I think in this case it does make sense since they're quite sheer.

@makeitup305, please tag me when you swatch Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 012 Pearly .  I hear it's an absolute glitter 💣🪩.. But sometimes I'm all for that when yielded in the right way.

@danielledanielle I'll definitely take a picture of it next time I'm in store. I might need some glitter in my life. I saw an ad on TikTok the other day for a Kimchi Chic duochrome sparkly highlighter and my 2016 yearns for it. I still kind of want the LE Chanel one that came out a little but ago.

I hope your child gets your sense of humor @danielledanielle , just the best! 🤣 Love it all. Bet you’ll love the Dior Nude. What you think your sale favorite is so far?! 

Ahhh, that's the choosing my fave child scenario @Sunnysmom !! 🤣🤔

PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Blushingis up there, and I'm loving my Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Mattifying Water Powder Serum with Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid... , so I was happy to restock it.

I do like Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 017 Nude .  It works well on me, which I was surprised - usually a nude like that makes me look sallow.  It even works as a eyeshadow/base!

I hope so @danielledanielle ! 🥰 Fun favs! Why don’t I remember to use the Dior as a shadow base!! Need to. 

I like that Fenty brush, @danielledanielle!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing