Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

Thank you ❤️ yes I have the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Lucky  and it is amazing so I want to try something more mauve.

Happy birthday!  Enjoy all your goodies.   I love the The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum .  It is a must have in my opinion. 

Thank you ❤️ and awesome can’t wait to try

@Geww Happy Birthday!!  Hope you enjoy all your new treats!

Thank you ❤️

@Geww  great haul, and happy birthday! Enjoy your goodies!

Thank you ❤️

@Geww @Great haul. 

Great picks @Geww !

Ouhhhh enjoy!! @HeatherAriana 

@HeatherAriana @Oh fun! I love trying out new foundations! 

This sounds great, @HeatherAriana!

Can’t wait to get one ! 

@HeatherAriana Oh... very interested to see how everyone loves this one!  Enjoy!

@HeatherAriana  great pick! I hope you enjoy it!

The last of my Sephora Savings event purchases

20240422_164606.jpg

Spoiler
I love the Mood Ring perfume. It smells like candy. It had mixed reviews but I really enjoy it. The Kulfi was a miss and I already returned it. It didn't hold my brows up at all. The Soft Services Buff Bar is ROUGH. Like sand paper lol I bought it for my boyfriend since he likes scratchy soaps and to help with some KP and even he uses it gently.

Ulta + some more Sephora stuff

20240426_180040.jpg

Spoiler
All of the 3 Phlur products came out after the sale ended but the gwps were good (the Gucci sample duo and the CT spray) so I picked up all 3. Phlur products usually take forever to restock so FOMO got me. I'm enjoying them all so far but you don't need to run out and get any of them, though. 
I had a $15 of $50 at Ulta that I used for the ND highlighter, with the liner thrown in to meet the threshold. I love it so far, it's gorgeous buffed into the skin.

More Sephora (but with a discount). I have swatches of the shadows and the contour stick on the Swatch page.

20240427_163551.jpg

Spoiler
I had to go yesterday to do an exchange for a different shade of the LM concealer and the Kulfi brow return. They actually matched the 20% discount so I only ended up paying $10. Hooray! These are all really good so far.

Excellent haul @makeitup305! Enjoy all your goodies!

Thanks @faeriegirl !

Awesome haul @makeitup305 ! I've been eyeing the PHLUR Moonstone Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 8 oz / 237 ml .... is it good? Or more importantly.. is it FRUITY??? I tried the PHLUR Mango Mood Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 8 oz / 237 mL eau de parfum spray and immediately returned because it smelled too much like vanilla... 🫠

@jaaayp I can't decide whether or not I like it. I usually go for skin scents like #PHLUR Missing Person Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.32 oz / 9.5 mL CLEAN RESERVE Reserve - Skin 3.4 oz/ 101 mL or more gourmand scents like BURBERRY Burberry Goddess Eau de Parfum 1 oz / 30 ml eau de parfum spray . For me it is very sweet and fruity. I get a lot of the pineapple plus some other fruity and flowery notes but I'm not well versed enough in scent notes to tell you what they are. I think for a mist it has decent staying power and it stays sweet for quite a long time before the final, more vanilla/musky dry down. Some people were saying in the reviews that it reminds them of Arianna Grande Cloud but that one for me is much more vanilla and woody, with a hint of that latexy smell. I still want to keep trying it. I would say the Dragon Fruit is fruity as well but a little brighter, less warm if that makes sense. It has almost a cooked sugar base to me. I don't think either are must buys to be honest but I don't have tons of experience with body mists. I would say that they linger more on me than the one SdJ and one BBW body mists that I have.

23 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing