Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

I am so happy that you tried that sunscreen @missjeanie! 😃 I have not purchased other than that one! 

@Saradestin It's been on my list since you mentioned you loved it.  This was the perfect time to re-up my SPFs!

@missjeanie @Amazing haul and pics!

@SportyGirly125 Thanks!  I'm trying to work on my photos.  You all make it look it so easy!

@missjeanie  That Isle of Paradise is sooo good!!!  I’m nearing the end of my second bottle and know I need more.  I’m so glad it’s finally in Canada!   I really really want the Gucci mist but everytime I try for it it’s out of stock.  Ha it makes me want it more.  

@heartsmyface Your love of the Isle of Paradise has inspired many!!  And yes on the Gucci, when I saw it in stock I knew it was a sign. 

@missjeanie @you well prepared for summer. Love the hat 😍👍

@blackkitty2014 Thanks!!   Fingers crossed this satisfies my need to shop for summer lol

@missjeanie Oooh you hauled!!!

@Samtian Hopefully I can get back to the low buy for a while... maybe.  I'm on a role lately lol

Excellent hauls @missjeanie !  I love the new Huda correctors.

@faeriegirl I was very impressed with this one.  The formula is quite light and thin, but still packs a pigment punch!  

@missjeanie  awesome hauls! Love your pics with the hat too - so summery! Hope you enjoy your goodies!

@caitbird Thanks!  After a long winter I'm ready for sunshine!

I love the hat @missjeanie 

Also, I am here to inform...I can't help if enabling happens, 🤣. Much like you've informed me about ciele tint & PROTECT SPF 50+ tinted serum foundation 

All this stuff is good, I'm really happy with the Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit too.  I've seen complaints about it compared to previous years, and I'm like 🤷🏽‍♀️. This is the first year I've gotten it and I feel like I've already got my money's worth from the Fenty, Cay Skin and St Jane's.  Everything else is a bonus... But to each its own.

@danielledanielle I like to consider you a good influencer and educator!  I feel like every year there are people who complain about the Sun Safety Kit, but I love it for the variety factor.  The Cay Skin balm is a love for me, I know I'll use the Dr. Jart from previous experience and I've had the Saint Jane on my list for a while to try.  I'm also happy to try the Summer Fridays as most of their products end up being hits for me.  Even if I'm not wild about an SPF on my face, I'm sure I'll use it on my decollete.  Bonus that 25$ from the kit goes to a good cause.  @itsfi mentioned that you both love the Fenty.  I'm pulling it out to use it tomorrow now.  I love a good recommendation. 

Fabulous hauls, @missjeanie! There are so many beautiful products here. I want to try ciele and Cayskin products, too.  I have some products to use up but they’re definitely on my radar.

@curlychiquita I'm loving the finish on the Ciele and the plush feeling of the Cayskin lip balms.  The Cayskin is one of my most reached for lip products the last few weeks. 

Okay, where do I begin @missjeanie?!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

I'm OBSESSED with your post - your layout, the photos, the products, that hat?!!!! Fabulous ❣️ 

I haven't tried the Huda in your first pic but am 100% on board with everything else! Awesome that you got your hands on that Sun Safety Kit (the Fenty moisturizer has a peachy hue to it that adds a lovely brightness to the complexion - @danielledanielle got me to try that one) and yessssss!!! caffeine eye masks. I picked up the Isle of Paradise scrub because of @heartsmyface, smells so good! You can never have too many lip oils and lip balms - excellent restraint on not picking up every shade. 👏 Completely agree with you on the Merit - finding the right primer is key. I need some moisturizing, both for my skin and help the Merit glide more smoothly. Ohhh, how happy am I to see that Gucci mist in your haul post. I think I'm going to pull mine out now for a little refresh! 

lol, I, too love seeing the beauties people are using for their makeup capsules. I'm pretty sure my list of things to try is much longer than my list of products decluttered to date. 🤣

@itsfi I've been trying a bit more with my photos and a new chapeau for summer arrived around the same time as the first batch of goodies!  

I haven't tried the Fenty SPF was brightening!  And now one of the included items that I was feeling a bit more blasé about is sounding a whole lot more exciting!

The Gucci mist may have been your influence.  I'll think of you with each spritz!

@missjeanie  wow! Awesome haul!! So many great goodies!! I wish we could get the Ami Cole here in Canada and the SPF kits. It’s too bad. Sorry to enable you 🤣

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing