Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

@itsfi  Moso Bamboo is next on my roster of candles to burn. Unlit, I can really smell the peach (authentically peach, even) and a hint of musky wood. I wish Voluspa would make a diffuser oil in this fragrance, and I haven’t even burned the candle yet. 😅 I do see they have a Moso Bamboo reed diffuser, and this fragrance is one of their new refill candles. Also, I LOVE that Voluspa offers candle refills now. Gonna be hard to buy fewer candles this year, thanks to that. 

Ooh the candles @WinglessOne ! Gooood haul! I love the 99 brush too! Wish I’d gotten a back up for cream. Smart! I am enjoying the new Supergoop Tint! Curious what you will think. 

Thanks @Sunnysmom ! I meant to use the Supergoop Protec(tint) today but forgot. I’ll let you know what I think once I’ve tried it. 🙂

I bet the diffuser oil smells great! How are you liking the diffuser? @WinglessOne 

@lmaster  The diffuser’s very handy! It needs frequent recharging, but it can also run while charging if I get impatient. I live in 900 sq ft and this little diffuser fragrances my entire apartment, depending on how much oil I add. Hopefully it’ll keep running well. 

Thank you for the info! Greatly appreciated!! On a different note, I wore the eyeliner yesterday @WinglessOne it's good, it's real good!! I applied it around 10 am, it did not irritate my eyes at all, it stayed put!! Upper and lower waterline!! Washed my face at 9 pm still there 🙌💓

I'm going to have to get more colors now 😏

@lmaster  Thanks for the eyeliner update, and I’m glad it worked so well for you (yay, no eye irritation)! Sounds like it’s very seriously long-wearing. 👍 Now I’ll have to try that jade shimmer one. 

@WinglessOne oh yes it lasted sooo long, until I washed it off 😍

@WinglessOne oooh, I like the sound of Saijo Persimmon.

@CookieGirl1  I haven’t used the diffuser oil yet, but in the bottle it smells very citrusy peach/nectarine + persimmon, with a beautiful jasmine note. Very juicy and fruity, but not too sweet. I’ve smelled the candle before and this oil’s pretty close to it. 

@WinglessOne ohhhhh, that sounds so nice!

I e been tempted by 99 as I need another small blush brush and now I see y’all have multiples. lol! Great hauls! @WinglessOne 

Thank you  @sister13 (yes, join us in Club 99 😈), @faeriegirl, and @curlychiquita ! I saw that brush wound up being the most tagged one in Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – CHAMPION REVEALED: Check out Community's favorite product! and I’m not surprised. 😄

Excellent haul @WinglessOne ! I had to get a backup of the 99 brush too. It is my favorite for cream blush.

I love the SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Blush Brush #99 , too, @WinglessOne!  Also, the Voluspa scents sound beautiful.

@WinglessOne such fun products, enjoy

@WinglessOne Wow love all the Voluspa candles.  Great haul!

Everything you said sounds logical to me 🤣 @WinglessOne .  Yesterday was Earth Day, so you're also being sustainable by reusing the candles.

Last of the sale haul

IMG_20240423_091052194.jpg

Paula's Choice CLEAR Pore Normalizing Acne Cleanser 6 oz/ 177 mL 

iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Retinol Remix 1% Retinol Treatment With Peptide & Tranexamic Acid 

Beautyblender blendercleanser® solid Charcoal 

ROUGE REWARD 

IMG_20240423_091440701.jpg

iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Glaze Lip Oil Piña Colada 

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Satin Shine Lipstick 90's Pink 

Gucci Gloss à Lèvres Hydrating Plumping Lip Gloss 526 

Sephora Black eyeliner

Ulta

IMG_20240423_090715518.jpg

Thrive

IMG_20240423_090348469.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_20240423_091903216.jpg

Left to right
Charlotte tilbury 90s Pink
Gucci
Innbeauty 
Sephora eyeliner 
Thrive eyeliner 

Hope you like iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Glaze Lip Oil Piña Colada as much as I ask @lmaster . I have multiple tubes open at the moment.

Conversation Stats
Photos321
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing