Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Incredible April Hauls 2024

Please post your incredible hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets during the Sephora Savings Event which starts first for Rouge members on 4/5.

Sephora Savings Event 2024 FAQs (Updated 3/4) 

Happy Birthday month April babies!!!

IMG_3271.jpeg

Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024

Love that you were able to stop into Sephora while traveling @sister13 - smart call on picking up the perfume too! Oh the #80 brush is so soft and fluffy; love! The shades in that DM palette will look stunning on you! 😍 So many beautiful looks to be created!

Yes, in retrospect, I should have bought more in Delaware tax free but oh well! I can’t wait to play with Danessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Blooming Romance - Palette For Eyes, Brows, Face & Lips !

Absolutely amazing haul @sister13 

Would love to know your thoughts on the LYS Beauty No Limits Cream Bronzer and Contour Stick I was very skeptical of it being orange!

Nice haul @sister13 🥰

I’m hoping I can get to it in the next couple days. I do think some of the other shades lean warmer/orange, but this one looks more neutral in swatches. I’ll really try to remember to tag you! @jaaayp 

Thank yoooou!!! I can never wear anything darker than fair/light because I'll look like 🍊 @sister13 would love to see it on you!!

I can use motivate (previous lighter shade) but soooo sparingly. I think Hope will work better. @jaaayp 

@sister13  Wow insane haul! Did the kitty come free with it 🤣

Thanks! This kitty turns up every time I buy things, it’s so strange! @ather 😂😂😂

@sister13  Must have incredible taste! 

Awesome haul @sister13! I need to check out the Hourglass Skin tint!

I have been getting samples of foundation/tints because I’ve been trying to be less impulsive/more intentional before buying and this one stayed on my mind for months! If I touch my skin hours later, it still feels hydrated and bouncy, which is rare for me. Honestly, I didn’t try 8 the first time I got some samples thinking it was too warm, but I loved the feel of the product so much, I explored more colors and 8 makes me look alive but not orangey. @faeriegirl 

@sister13  I agree about the Hourglass; I have that same shade!  Enjoy it!

I am so hesitant to buy new foundations since I have several, and great ones I love, but so happy with this one! @Ispend2much6 

@sister13 fabulous hauls, enjoy.  The DM palette should be fun to work with.  

Thanks, I can't wait to test it out! I need more hours in the days, lol! @CorgiMommy 

@sister13 Amazing haul!  Enjoy your new DM palette.

Thanks - I couldn't wait to see this in person since all the photos look so different! @SportyGirly125 

Great haul, @sister13!  You'll have to update us on how you like the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite™ LipWare Pro LED Device .

I will! I was really debating it until the last day, but we'll see! @CookieGirl1 

Sorry your order got lost @sister13 ! Hope you get your money back quickly! All your products look amazing, enjoy!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos292
  • IMG_3271.jpeg
  • 1000004869.jpg
  • 1000004870.jpg
  • 1000004871.jpg
  • IMG_3407.jpeg
  • IMG_3398.jpeg
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
  • IMG_1230.jpeg
  • A little pre-show before my spring sale items roll in.
  • IMG_1721.jpeg
  • IMG_1723.jpeg
testing