Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Delightfully Decadent December Hauls 2023

T’was the week before Christmas and all through the malls, BIC’ers were shopping and collecting their hauls…

IMG_6047.gif

Happy December to everyone! There will surely be plenty of delightfully decadent December hauls as we all get ready for the holidays. Whether they’re gifts from loved ones or something for yourself, show of your holiday hauls for everyone to see!

Happy birthday to all the December babies! (If you’re like some of my relatives, I’m sorry you only ever got one present at this time of year… You are still very special!)

And Merry Christmas, Hanukkah Sameach, Habari Gani, and Happy Holidays to everyone!

IMG_6046.gif

Re: Delightfully Decadent December Hauls 2023

Ok this was my last hurrah of 2023. Mostly sale items and a couple items I really wanted to try.

20240103_173628.jpg

MAC Cosmetics Lips by the Dozen Mini Powder Kiss Lipstick 

Too Faced Maple Syrup Pancakes Eyeshadow Palette - I think after the reduced price it was around $20. I know I passed on this a few times but thw extra 20% pulled me in @QueenMarceline @CynthieLu 

ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder Universal Translucent 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Destinations™ Eye Palette Turn Up The Heat 

Maybelline lipstick in Hot Chase inspired by @JoSometimes 

SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick 37 Hot In Havana 

SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick 27 Hong Kong By Night 

SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Natural Wonders Lipstick 77 Primal Instinct 

SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Natural Wonders Lipstick 73 Desert Dreaming 

KVD Beauty Everlasting Hyperlight Vegan Transfer-Proof Liquid Lipstick Moonflower -love this shade so much. I had to pick up the matching liner!

KVD Beauty Everlasting Lip Liner Moonflower 

Morphe Mini Continuous Setting Mist 1.3 oz/ 36.8 g 

ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Preserve the Serve Luminous Setting Spray 4 oz/ 118 mL 

The rest are samples/GWP.

I am not on my no buy. I have to admit I have one sub box that I already paid for so I may pop in with those items on the haul threads. Or if I get a gift card or use points I will post. Going to lock up my wallet for the near future. Happy New Year/ shopping!!

@Mellmars1185   I hope you love everything!  I can't tell you how many last hurrahs I've had.

@Ispend2much6 Thank you 🙏❤️

@Mellmars1185  Great last haul of 2023!! I can’t wait to see all those SC lippies on you! 

@ather Thank you! It will be a fun to try them all out!

Great picks @Mellmars1185 ! I love that MAC vault!

@makeitup305 Thank you! Do you have a favourite shade?

@Mellmars1185 I haven't picked up a MAC lip product in so long! I used to love Velvet Teddy and Whirl. Russian Red was a staple for me for a long time. I need to see if I still have them somewhere and if they're still good! 

Closing out 2023 in style @Mellmars1185🛍 I saw that MAC set in store - it has a wonderful variety of shades! Gift cards and prepaid sub boxes help to ease your way into a low buy / no buy. 

@itsfi Thank you!! I was eyeing the set for a while so when I saw it on sale I took it as a sign to buy it! 😆

I think that was the right reading on the sale @Mellmars1185😂

@Mellmars1185 @Great end of year haul.

@SportyGirly125 Thank you!

@Mellmars1185 What a fun haul!  I feel like this many new lipsticks will be sure to entertain you for quite some time!!  Some beautiful shades in there!

@missjeanie Thank you! Yes these lippies will hold me over for some time 😅

@Mellmars1185 nice haul to end the year,  enjoy all those lippies

@CorgiMommy Thank you very much! I will definitely have fun trying them out!

Oooh look! you got Too Faced Maple Syrup Pancakes Eyeshadow Palette 🤩 I hope you have so much fun with it!!

Beautiful last hurrah haul. 🍀 You've got this!  @Mellmars1185 💓.  Good luck with your low/no buy.

Ok,I saw that lippie collection from MAC too, oooh regrets now for not scooping it.I'm happy you picked it up. I can't wait to see these on action on you. That's a lot of fun and lovely shades to play with. 😊

@CynthieLu Thank you! I can't remember if I asked you if you have a favourite Too Faced palette?

I own so few I don't think I can say. 😉 @Mellmars1185 

Sweet Peach was my very first. And Too Faced Better Than Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette and Too Faced Maple Syrup Pancakes Eyeshadow Palette were recent buys. I'm surprised I haven't picked up more over the years tbh lol

2,223 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos339
  • IMG_6047.gif
  • IMG_6046.gif
  • 20231201_172820.jpg
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • Skin Helpers
  • IMG_0003.jpeg
  • IMG_0006.jpeg
  • IMG_7060.jpeg
  • GWP. The mirror’s bigger than expected but I like it anyway.
  • Because I really needed MORE lipstick, yep, uh-huh… sigh…
  • BECAUSE I REALLY NEEDED MORE LIPSTICK…
  • GWP. Also shown: the sample card of Colorfix shades that came with my Danessa Myricks order. Those will be handy for travel.
  • Linda Hallberg makes good liners.
  • Okay so, *technically* this isn’t lipstick per say. :D
  • Risha’s tip broke mid-swatch, hence the mess.
testing