Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

I don't see an August Haul Thread Started Yet! Welcome to the August hauls thread! Can't wait to see all our end of summer purchases 

giphy.gif10684-August-Beauty-Gardenia.jpg

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

Had to get the princess rollerball & wanted to try igk thirsty The belif is for a great friends get well soon goodie bag. I didn't want to pay full price for the brushes...but I'll pay sale price. I think this is my 4th set (I bought 2 of the black glitter eye brushes..)haven't been disappointed yet.

Re: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

@sonnydee That is so sweet of you. Hope your friend is feeling better soon!

Fun haul @sonnydee!  Those brushes are super cute. <3  So sweet of you to put together a care package for your friend; the belif Moisture Bomb is a nice choice.

What cute brushes. Great haul @sonnydee!

Nice buys! These are pretty brushes! @sonnydee

RE: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

My latest purchase😍😍 so happy to finally have this palette💜 pic from my IG @ samsmakeupaddiction

Re: RE: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

This is a beautiful palette @samkeaysxo!  Happy you were able to pick one up for yourself!  You'll have so much fun creating looks with all these pretty colors!

Re: RE: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

Ooo Norvina. Soon you’ll be mine!!

Okay, this is my 1st time posting a haul, please bare with🙂. This was at the beginning of Aug and I was so happy to get these cuz I just really wanted the ud lo-fi mousses soo bad. When I saw they had Butter London and other top ones I can't recall in clearance , I had to look😊

Ulta haulScreenshot_20180728-205126.pngAndalouurban decay, wet brush pro, sheamoisture

Spoiler
1. Andalou night repair cream-good ingredients plus came w/ a cute pink compact. More than 50% off 😋 I really love good deals
2. Ud lo-fi mousse in Frequency(got w points)
3. UD lo-fi mousse in Fade(paid)
4. Shea moisture shampoo, I love their manuka honey body wash
Spoiler
5. Impulse buy, wet brush pro detangler. Cute metallic pink w headband-it really works well for fine hair and faster than a comb😉

@Buootiful Enjoy your haul! Glad you love your wet brush, they are great. I have super thick curly hair, I wish I had one as a kid when my mom was trying to detangle my hair.

@BuootifulUnidentified

Love to see someone else with Andalou! It's a great brand...I've loved most everything I've tried so far! 💜

@Buootiful Andalou has some great skincare! Lovely haul, enjoy! Smiley Happy

Thank you @Llgc

I can't wait to see the results with andalou!☺️

Nice haul @Buootiful!  You picked up a variety of great products - skincare, hair care, makeup! 

I know, right ❤️? @itsfi

As I was finding these things and purchasing, I finally saw what all the fuss was about posting a haul. I took pictures as soon as I got home, lol Smiley Happy. I wasn't trying, I was just having fun!

Yaay @Buootiful!  It's a lot of fun for us to see your hauls and it makes me super happy to hear that you're having fun too!  <3 <3

Nice haul!  I love my wet brush! @Buootiful

I do too, @curlychiquita

Let's hope it doesn't degrade in a few months Smiley Happy

Fun haul, @Buootiful! I've been eye-ing those UD lip mousses too, so I'd love to know what you think of them when you try them!

Cool haul @Buootiful!! The UD Lo-Fi lippies look fun, and I like the brush / headband set! <3

524 Replies
Photos121
  • giphy.gif
  • 10684-August-Beauty-Gardenia.jpg
  • IMG_2627.JPG
  • IMG_2618.JPG
  • IMG_2619.JPG
  • IMG_2620.JPG
  • IMG_2625.JPG
  • IMG_2623.JPG
  • IMG_2624.JPG
  • IMG_2630.JPG