Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

I don't see an August Haul Thread Started Yet! Welcome to the August hauls thread! Can't wait to see all our end of summer purchases 

giphy.gif10684-August-Beauty-Gardenia.jpg

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

The last of my August hauls. Picked up some things from Target, Ulta, and Sephora while on vacation. I'm glad to finally have my hands on the Pacifica bubble mask! The rest is from the Sephora sale. The ABH is so beautiful! Can't wait to try the rest!

Re: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

Lovely haul @Lazybeautybeast you have some nice goodies in there! The Briogeo cap system is GREAT I adore it!

I haven't tried the Superfoods pack, but I smelled it in store and all I can say is:  

Image result for gif faint

The JM Myrrh & Tonka is a great buy, @Lazybeautybeast. If you like that, you might like Commodity Velvet or Book. The JM is a bit more powdery than either of those, but has the same deep, intense notes. Also, very curious about that Pacifica mask. Almost bought it, probably will as I am on a kick with the bubble masks as they all seem to be so soothing to the skin. 

Hope you enjoy all of your new treats, the Norvina looks like it must be beautiful when swatched๐Ÿ˜Š

So many fun things in this haul @Lazybeautybeast! ๐Ÿ’— Enjoy your new goodies!

I have the Norvina palette and the Briogeo set-love ๐Ÿ˜

RE: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

Okay... so I may have gone a little overboard during the ULTA 10x points sale... ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Re: RE: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

Nice haul @QueenMarceline ! The Pacifica deodorant wipes are so good - I'm never without a pack! 

@QueenMarceline Girl, I'm going shopping with YOU!  Let's not call it "overboard".  Let's just call it "efficient".

Wow! This is a great haul @QueenMarceline! ๐Ÿ’ž Nice variety and love the weekender bag!

@QueenMarceline, I know exactly how you feel!  Enjoy your new makeup and free weekender bag!

RE: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

From Absolute New York. But 10, get 10 free. The SA threw in 2 more freemasks! Never seen these masks before but for about $1 each, it was worth it. Clarisonic from the Sephora sale. I finally caved.

Ooooh, look at all those masks! ๐Ÿคฉ Nice haul @rockstargina! Happy masking!

I love your new mask collection, @@rockstargina!  I hope they all work well!

Wow, this is an impressive sheet mask haul @rockstargina! It will be fun trying them all out โ˜บ๏ธ 

I hope you enjoy the Clarisonic, it looks like a skincare game changer ๐Ÿ˜„

I received my sale items today. It was all crammed into a single, small box, with just a bit of kraft paper at the top. It was a bit banged up but nothing broke. Yay!

5004EB9C-AA06-4984-808B-98FB5D573DD6.jpeg

379E8ECA-7CFB-4FA7-B0BC-B65361677613.jpeg

3087FE41-3A46-49D3-A255-A7C2AD0AE488.jpeg

E98179FE-E87D-4C95-9A72-B5EE1C1B5119.jpeg

@PinkEvergreen Have you used the Ole Henriksen toner before?  I've heard good things about it but haven't tried it yet.

@CookieGirl1 Yes, I have. I like it during the warmer months to help control oily skin. It works well with my sensitive skin ๐Ÿ˜Š

So many fun goodies! Great sale haul, @PinkEvergreen! I"m glad everything arrived in tact for you! 

Yay, I'm glad nothing broke, @PinkEvergreen, especially with your shampoo and palettes packed toegther.  Your new Natasha Denona palettes are beautiful!!

@PinkEvergreen,

Yes, your Natasha Denona Palettes are gorgeous!  I'm glad they made it to you intact.  Whew!

testing