Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Astounding August 2018 Hauls

I don't see an August Haul Thread Started Yet! Welcome to the August hauls thread! Can't wait to see all our end of summer purchases 

giphy.gif10684-August-Beauty-Gardenia.jpg

Re: Astounding August 2018 Hauls

2 ND palettes, @PinkEvergreen!!!! You are going to have so much fun playing around with those colors. Gorgeous haul!!!!

Oh @PinkEvergreen I’m so glad all your stuff made it relatively unharmed. My heart skipped a beat seeing those ND palettes with the shampoo bottles! That’s a great haul. Hope you love everything!

Great sale choices @PinkEvergreen!! I’m glad that everything arrived safely, but I’m hoping more care will be put into packaging in future orders. Have fun with everything 😄

Nice haul, @PinkEvergreen!! 🤩 You picked up some great things and there’s a lot of variety too - skincare, hair, makeup!  Look at those ND palettes and that duo. 👀 I love the formula of that Lancôme lippie! Have fun playing with your new goodies! 

@itsfi My ND collection is complete now, as far as eyeshadows go anyway 😂 Must stay strong..... 😬

I'm so relieved for you! I read posts from quite a few people who had leaking hair products all over their other haul stuff, no broken palettes though so that is good.... I think you had some excellent luck. Enjoy all your lovely goodies!

@PinkEvergreen

@gingerleigh I think so too! Those are heavy shampoo and conditioner bottles. The various product boxes were squashed but everything inside was fine. I guess everything did its job in protecting the product 👍😊

Sephora sale haul and new sandals.IMG_7207[1].JPG

IMG_7209[1].JPG

IMG_7208[1].JPG

@Seymore3, fantastic sale haul!  The Pat McGrath Sublime palette is so beautiful!  Congratulations on re-rouging, too!

@Seymore3,

Congratulations on re-Rouging, and on your great Haul!   Nice purchases!   🙂

Gorgeous haul @Seymore3! Look like you re-Rouged too. I just did as well. They keep sucking us back in! 😊

Wonderful haul @Seymore3, the TF lippies look like beautiful shades 😍 

Love the sandals and all the Sephora things @Seymore3

@Seymore3 I love the colours of that Pat McGrath palette 💕

Wow @Seymore3.  I love everything in your haul 😉

Love your sale haul, @Seymore3! That palette is so pretty. And congrats on re-Rouging!

@Seymore3 Ohhh we have matching purple birkies! Get ready for the compliments! Mine are adored by everyone who sees them 😄

Congrats on Rouging/re-Rouging, @Seymore3☺️ Love those OH wipes!

Beautiful haul @Seymore3!  😊 Birkenstocks are so comfortable!

@Seymore3 Pink Birks!!! I’m wearing a suede blush pink pair right now hahahahaha. The metallic ones are super cute too. I love Birks. 

Fabulous haul, and those Birkenstocks are pretty colors!! ❤

@Seymore3

1,310 Replies
testing