Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Write a letter to Santa 2022

We shop and we shop for ourselves and for others, We are all busy making lists and thinking what will be the perfect gift for everyone on our lists. 

Now here tell me if Santa was real, What wish would you want him to grant you this holiday season. Write a letter to Santa in the comments and ask for whatever you want 🎁

It shouldn’t necessarily be Beauty related or even a material thing. Let your imagination run wild and have fun with it ….. Go

274605CD-3C4C-425C-8DBC-2985D7019E42.jpeg

Re: Write a letter to Santa 2022

Dear Santa.jpg

Dear Santa, 

Peace on earth, goodwill to all ...

If ever there was a time when both are so dearly needed and in short supply. Any little bit helps, Santa, but it'd be great if a big dose of both made their way to those who need them most. 

Best to Ms. Claus, the elves and the reindeer! 

Cheers,

~ itsfi

Thank you for this thread @fatimamummy! I meant to post earlier but time got away from me. Wishing you and yours (and all of BIC) much love, good health and joy this holiday season. 

@fatimamummy I'd like a calm year at work.  That would be a miracle, so maybe I should set my sights on things that can be bought!  I'd like a pretty cocktail ring.  It could be a real stone or simulated.  I just haven't found anything that has caught my fancy.  It would be nice to have something beautiful and a keepsake.

As for beauty-related, I was at Ulta and was frustrated to see that the dryer brushes didn't have much oomph to them.  More for styling than drying, if you ask me.  I'd like to see a dryer brush with higher wattage.  And could the brands at least post the wattage?

I am right there with you. I want peace and health above everything but I also want many material things as well. 
 I agree with the brush thing, I have only tried the one from Amika and it wasn’t strong enough to do more than smoothing the top section of my or my daughter’s hair. 

Dear Santa,

I don’t need any material things right now myself, thank goodness, but if you have spare peace, love, patience, and kindness up there in the North Pole, then please share that freely with all the world, whether we’re on the Nice or Naughty list, whether we believe in the magic of Christmas or not, whether we’re ready to accept these gifts or not. 

Thank you! Oh, and please stop by my house anyway, I’lol have 🍪 and 🥛 waiting for you!

Love,

LC 🎄

This is so beautiful @LCResz  

@LCResz  this is such a beautiful wish! 💜

Just wishing for good health for the upcoming year. 

Amen, @SportyGirly125  I have come to realize ( through so much struggle that is still on going) that health is the most important thing that we keep for granted. 

@SportyGirly125 @LCResz Abolsutely agree! Health and happiness for us all!

And an unlimited bath bomb supply from LUSH and maybe a vacation? HAHA

Ditto @SportyGirly125 

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 80 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos2
  • 274605CD-3C4C-425C-8DBC-2985D7019E42.jpeg
  • Dear Santa.jpg
testing