Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

The Perfume Challenge

Do you have a box full of perfume vials and/or a vanity covered in perfume bottles? Are you the Goldilocks of perfume, just looking for the perfect signature scent? Do you want an opportunity to post daily about how your perfume of the day smells oaky and smoky with hints of blackberry and currant, like a cigar in a whisky barrel rolling through a Mediterranean orchard on a breezy summer morning?

If you answered yes to any of the above, or you just want to hop on board for the ride, join us for a 31 days of perfume challenge starting January 1st! Some of us from the 25 days of lipstick challenge wanted to continue the fun and exploration, and since many of us have so many perfume samples, we thought this challenge would be perfect. If you don't have 31 perfumes or hate everything that doesn't smell like Meyer lemons and fresh goat cream, that's fine--we're just aiming to use the neglected perfumes we have laying around and incorporate them into our perfume rotations.

And if you want more perfume vials, there's no better time than now to take a peek at Sephora's samples section.

Edit: Anyone can join in at anytime! We're here to support, live vicariously through, and encourage everyone in their olfactory adventures!

Re: 31 Days of Perfume Challenge

I only have 6 fragrances, so I'd be a poor candidate! But I'll enjoy everybody's posts.

YEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!  Too many vials!   Bring on the challenge!!!  image.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

@heartsmyfaceHave you tried Si at all? It is in a similar class to Flowerbomb but with the cassis giving an interesting twist (granted no rose but still juicy floral).

Not yet.  It sounds like it could be a winner though.  

I will say they all look super pretty next to each other @heartsmyface

Much nicer than a drawer full of vials on cards:).  The muji drawer is at full capacity so this challenge comes at a good time.  I can pass on whatever doesn't please me. 

Omg, someone else who appears to have as many Chloe vials as I do! I started going through my stash earlier and counted at least five Chloe vials.

I don't know why I keep them when I have the full sized which I rarely use.  

I am 100% down with this! I have sooo many perfume samples and DS dabbers.

Also 10 points to your house for that description, LOL. I want to smell the perfume that smells like Meyer lemons and fresh goat cream!

@JazaChai I love that description too!  I've also read so many funky descriptions for scents that I wouldn't have been totally surprised if it were real. 😉

This may actually finally push me to dig into the never-ending stash.  Thanks!

I'm down 100%! Let's do this!

6 Replies
testing