Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@missjeanie Glad you are liking this thread.

Thank you so much for the tag @Nickelliebear1 ! I met Marianna Hewitt at an in-store event back in the summer of 2019 and Iโ€™m so excited to hear her speak again at this virtual event! ๐Ÿ˜

Hmmmm.... @eshoe  I clicked the link here and it only brought me to a Dr. Dennis Gross and a Gucci class.  Once the classes are full do they remove them from the list?  Is there a link on the Sephora page to get to the events?

Okay... lol I just went to eventbrite and did it that way.  I'm excited now!

@missjeanie When I post about events they are usually signs ups on Sephora via the link above or on eventbrite like the Tatcha one you were tagged on.

@SportyGirly125 @eshoe  I can't believe I haven't done these before, they look like so much fun.  I'm already trying to come up with some good questions!

@missjeanie canโ€™t wait to hear what you think about it! 

I'm pretty excited @eshoe !  This is like a big activity for me now lol!

@missjeanie I get it! The DDG one today was much different than I expected, but really informative. It was perfect timing, too. I hope to โ€˜seeโ€™ you tomorrow๐Ÿ˜‰

I did the Glow Recipe last night @eshoe and quite enjoyed it.  I'm not very practiced on Zoom (use teams more) so I kinda had to re-orient myself a bit and I did find that I wanted to read all the chat and the Q&A, and watch the presentation and eventually had to give up and just watch.  There was so much going on!  But that said, I did learn quite a few tips and tricks and I've added the glow drops to my basket.  

Oh yesterday must have been real fun then, @missjeanie - you all were SO chatty๐Ÿ˜‚ The kindness was overflowing! That feature is always disabled in our classes, though the Q&A is available. 

lol... It's so chatty on both of the ones I've done!  It was nuts trying to keep an eye on it lol @eshoe I'm so excited to do more of these now.  Can't believe I slept on them!

Me too, @missjeanie. If I can catch a good tip or two, it is well worth it!

@eshoe The DG one was very different. I love the behind the scenes and that the girl had skin issues.  Didnโ€™t know it was going to be a hour and a half long since I was doing the Glow Recipe one at the same time. 

Yes, I donโ€™t think I would have been as comfortable with so many people seeing my skin under a magnifying glass, @SportyGirly125. But it helped tremendously to see exactly what he was referring to when talking about hyperpigmentation/scarring. So good. Makes me want to go back to my dermatologist, and actually motivated me to see if mine is offering online appointments now. 

@eshoe @I know my daughterโ€™s dermatologist is doing virtual sessions 

Good to know, @SportyGirly125! Making a call to see if my derm does the same as well:)

Oh Iโ€™m happy you got it figured out, @missjeanie! I am hoping to tag along just for fun, hope you enjoy it, too!!!

@eshoe Thank you for tagging me!  I ended up RSVPing to this one and the Glow one as well- my schedule is actually cooperating with me for once.  I'm so ready to learn some stuff and find more of my muse. 

Yay happy dance @Nickelliebear1 ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฉ hope you enjoy them!!!

๐Ÿคฏ awesome! I signed up for this and the glow one from Sephora. I really hope I can carve the hour and learn! I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for introducing me to this, @eshoe .

testing