Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

The Palette Tag

Hi BIC Babes! It’s been a while since we’ve done a tag thread, and I saw this one going around YouTube recently so I figured why not carry it over here? I believe Allie Glines and Samantha March started it, but other categories have been added since their original videos. Looking forward to seeing your answers! Always love getting glimpses into everyone’s collections. Going to tag a few people to get this started, please feel free to tag other members too!

Newest: Divine Rose 2- Pat McGrath

Oldest: Chocolate Bar - Too Faced

Most Expensive: From the sticker price alone-Natasha Denona

Most Affordable: Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics

Everyday: Sultry - Anastasia Beverly Hills

Most Colorful: Saint and Sinner - KVD

Smallest: Dior quint GWP

Biggest: Too Faced Anniversary Palette

Best Memory: Lila - Natasha Denona. This was a gift from the amazing @Tamara76 from the first Sephoria!

Worth the Hype: Mothership Palettes

Not Worth the Hype: Tati Cosmetics Volume 1

Favorite Palette From a Favorite Brand: Bronze Seduction- Pat McGrath

Most Used: Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar - Too Faced

Least Used: Jean-Michel Basquiat - Urban Decay and Disney x Besame Cosmetics (These are untouched and are for decoration only lol)

Best Packaging: The famous Teddy Bear Palette From the Moschino x Sephora Collection

Worst Packaging: Modern Renaissance- Anastasia Beverly Hills (I get so anxious about keeping it clean!)

Limited Edition Favorite: Master Palette by Mario x Anastasia Beverly Hills

OG Favorite: Smokey Eyes - Too Faced

Travel Essential: Natasha Denona Minis 33ECE371-629D-4729-9A6F-45F162FC8DC8.jpeg@darkiceis @sister13 @michelleshops @fatimamummy @heartsmyface @PaletteAddict99 @2manyperfumes @idanyd 

RE: Re: The Palette Tag

‪Newest: ABH Amrezy, I havent purchased a new palette in a while! Oldest: KVD Matte & Metal. Most Expensive: PMG Mothership Bronze Seduction. Most Affordable: Colourpop palettes. Everyday: ABH Modern Renaissance. Most Colorful: UD Moondust or KVD Matte & Metal. Smallest: Bobbi Brown Peace Love Beach. Biggest: ND Metropolis and Tropic. BestMemory: I’m not sure... Worth the Hype: Pat McGrath! Not Worth the Hype: Colourpop. Favorite Brand: Pat McGrath and Natasha Denona. Most Used: ABH Modern Renaissance. Least Used: any of the very colourful ones, UD, KVD.. Best Packaging: Pat McGrath! Worst Packaging: I honestly like the packaging of all the palettes I own, maybe Lancôme just because it’s one of the plainest? Limited Edition Favorite: TF Gingerbread Spice. Travel Essential: ND Mini Sunset! ‬

Re: The Palette Tag

OMG the OG Lorac Mego Pro!! I totally regret not getting that @quspork . I do love the Lorac Mega Pro 3. This brings me back to the good old days of makeup where palettes stayed relevant for more than 5 minutes lol. 

That Elf palette is so big, @quspork!! Thats too bad it doesn't have good payoff. Nice list!!

@quspork Wow that one really is huge.

Newest: Ultraviolet - UD 

Oldest: Naked - UD (I should bin it, but it has sentimental value lol(

Most Expensive: Mercury Retrograde - Huda (I normally do smaller palettes and quads)

Most Affordable: A Canmake trio I bought in Japan

Everyday: Pillow Talk - CT

Most Colorful: Huda Neon Pink

Smallest: A Canmake trio I bought in Japan

Biggest: Mercury Retrograde - Huda

Best Memory: Legendary Muse - I loved the palette so much that I ended up buying the suggested lipstick. To this day it is my favorite lipstick (Secret Salma!)

Worth the Hype: Naked Honey - UD, Venus - Lime Crime

Not Worth the Hype:  Mercury Retrograde

Favorite Palette From a Favorite Brand: Legendary Muse - CT

Most Used: I hardly ever use just one palette, but I would say Pillow Talk -CT.

Least Used: Becca Ocean Jewels, Yes Please -CP

Best Packaging: Violet Argente - Tom Ford

Worst Packaging: Modern Renaissance- Anastasia Beverly Hills 

Limited Edition Favorite: Legendary Muse - CT, Atomic Blonde - Nars, Pulp Fiction - UD

OG Favorite: 

Travel Essential: CT Quads

Great list @Cyncynn ! The Canmake brand is so cute, I definitely want to try some products for them in the future. 

@Mcakes Right?

Their cream blush is excellent! On top of that is super cheap!

Oooh, great list, @Cyncynn!! *Adds stores to visit on next trip to Japan.*

@haleyvvvv Thank you! Their cream blush is pretty great and the brand is very cheap. K-palette is an excellent brand to stock up on too. 🙂

This took a while and I’m indecisive, so I couldn’t always pick one, lol. And my pictures

Newest: Divine Rose II - Pat McGrath

Oldest:  These Hard Candy quads are really the oldest and two old Lancôme quads that I use wet for eyeliner

Most Expensive: Natasha Denona $129

Most Affordable: The Sephora 6-pan minis

Everyday: NARS Wanted

Most Colorful: Sephora PRO Editorial Palette

Smallest: NARS Wanted mini and this old Bobbi Brown (it’s super thin)

Biggest: KVD mi vida loca, and my MUFE palettes of singles

Best Memory: Lila - Natasha Denona and Tarte Sea Glass, both from the first Sephoria. Lila because we got into the ND masterclass and she used this palette, and then Tarte Foil Finger Paints makes me think of @Mcakes since we both wore it as Sephoria and @jeffrey asked what I was wearing!

Worth the Hype: PMG Mothership Star Wars Dark Galaxy, ND 5 pan holiday editions

Not Worth the Hype: Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk (not pictured because it’s the only palette I’ve returned possibly ever)

Favorite Palette From a Favorite Brand: Natasha Denona Cranberry and Love palettes

Most Used: NARS Wanted

Least Used: TooFaced Natural Love and KVD Divine palette

Best Packaging: Tarte Be a Mermaid Make Waves (seashell) and Foil Finger Paints palettes, PMG everything, (cooked from @Mcakes) The famous Teddy Bear Palette From the Moschino x Sephora Collection, and the Makeup Revolution Avocado and Pepper palettes

Worst Packaging: KVD Mi Vida Loca, Moschino mini handbag palette

Limited Edition Favorite: PMG Divine Rose I and II, NARS Wanted

OG Favorite: TooFaced The Return of Sexy and MUFE Artist Palette I (forgot to picture his one)

Travel Essential: Natasha Denona Minis

E96C4DE6-148C-428D-ABDB-A6DF4EF8A535.jpeg

Some honorable mentions:

Least used- Sephora vivid earth

Best packaging - Too Faced Clover and Gingerbread palettes

Worth the hype - Viseart

Oldest - an Estée Lauder quint (I think this is old?) and also the mini Bobbi Brown.

On further reflection, I’m sure I have older MAC palettes but not sure where those are?

1546C255-C6F1-4C77-8D0F-09FA9FFF7BD0.jpeg

960D2D26-7EBF-45B1-B414-BD81597A46B3.jpeg

Lovely assortment of beautiful colors amongst various brands.  Some of the packaging is just stunning.

Oh wow, your collection, @sister13!! I love the packaging on that Star Wars PMG palette. Nice list!!

I am a sucker for eyeshadow palettes! @haleyvvvv 💕💕💕

@sister13 😊 we picked some of the same!!

Great minds! 💛💛💛 @lmaster 

I love your choices @sister13 ! Yes, the Tarte foil paints are so amazing, that was such a fun memory to go along with it too Heart Heart Heart I can't wait for the next round of Sephoria fun 😄 

I realize that’s not the right tag for Jeffrey, but I couldn’t remember his Sephora tag. @Mcakes I hope for another SEPHORiA one of these days! 💕💗💕

@sister13 Wow that KVD Mi Vida Loca is huge! I like that pepper package.

It is huge! And it slides out like a drawer. Kind of annoying! @Samtian 💜💜💜

@sister13 That does sound annoying.

Newest: Urban Decay Ultraviolet 💜(ordered today, it's on its way)

Oldest: Urban Decay Naked 1 The original OG. That came with the 1 sided brush. I think this was my first high end palette as well...ah good memories

Most Expensive: Multiple ND palettes beat out my multiple PM palettes by being $4 more each. But I have every PM🤗

Most Affordable: mini ND palettes

Everyday: any neutral palette, i don't wear makeup everyday so when I do, I like to keep them all in circulation

Most Colorful: Probably my UD vice palettes

Smallest: Too faced mini palettes

Biggest: Too faced 20th anniversary palette

Best Memory: UD Naked 1. Or my first (& 2nd) PM palettes that i finally saw irl on my first trip to NYC. Still dream of those chinese dumplings...🤤

Worth the Hype: PM palettes

Not Worth the Hype: KVD most of the time, there can be surprises but I feel there has been too many mehhhhs

Favorite Palette From a Favorite Brand: UD Naked Smoky

Most Used: UD Naked Smoky

Least Used: Tom Ford, I know, i know smh too.

Best Packaging: Marc Jacobs palettes

Worst Packaging: PM smaller ships-the ones that are trifold...ugh they don't stay open when in use

Limited Edition Favorite: UD Beached palette..still has a place on my "everyday" acrylic

OG Favorite: UD Smoky

Travel Essential: hmmmm..depends on the season/event/ but I do like my mini ND palettes

193 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos28
  • 33ECE371-629D-4729-9A6F-45F162FC8DC8.jpeg
  • Game 1.jpg
  • Game 2.jpg
  • CF065E91-DFC9-4366-BDA5-3B0695011C51.jpeg
  • Palette collection.jpg
  • Black dots are ones that have been used for palette of the week or more. White dots are more unexplored (maybe only used one or swatched.
  • Used for palette of the week project.
  • Not really explored much yet.
  • E96C4DE6-148C-428D-ABDB-A6DF4EF8A535.jpeg
  • 1546C255-C6F1-4C77-8D0F-09FA9FFF7BD0.jpeg
  • 960D2D26-7EBF-45B1-B414-BD81597A46B3.jpeg
  • IMG_20200619_161259.jpg
  • 631E86AB-23DD-4A3A-9CB0-98FB7E60CAED.jpeg
  • CF6A4773-2348-4813-AF56-FD5B95538CA7.jpeg
  • 9F083833-3F5D-4A58-B614-CB9C4FE82BEB.jpeg
testing