cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Subculture Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills

Hey BIC!

We were just able to get our hands on the new Subculture eyeshadow palette from Anastasia and O-M-G, you guys, we are utterly mesmerized! The shades are out-of-this-world unique yet wearable for an everyday look, you can tell @ClaudiaSoare (aka Norvina) put so much effort into creating this palette. Our brand new Community intern, @RachelBT, helped me swatch this grungy yet gorgeous palette so you all can get a closer look at the shades and see how it looks on different skintones.

Subculture_1.jpgRachel’s favorite colors are Adorn, All Star, Axis, Untamed and Electric. I am loving Cube, Adorn, All Star (so creamy!), Mercury and New Wave. We were surprised to see such unconventional colors in the palette but after playing with it we were surprised at how versatile it is. This could be used for a no makeup makeup look (Dawn, mercury and New Wave), you can get a killer inner eye highlight with Cube and then you can go bold with the red and blue-based shades because they are oh so pigmented!

Adorn is a buttery, rich metallic shade that would be great for a night out either alone or layered with any of the deeper shades. Electric looks bomb on Rachel’s deeper skintone but isn’t my fave for pale skin but seriously transforms the color of the other shades when layered on top (All Star, specifically).

SUBCULTURE_ROW 1.jpg

SUBCULTURE_ROW 2.jpg

Subculture will be available on Sephora.com (US and Canada) this Tuesday, 8/1!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Subculture Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills

I live my subculture palette 

RE: Subculture Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills

Did you experience the fallout everyone on social media is complaining about?
Anonymous Insider

Simply cannot wait I'm in love, what time does it launch on Sephora today!? Xo

I'm not sure about the US, but it's already live in Canada.

http://www.sephora.com/subculture-P422027?skuId=1962406&country_switch=ca

What time does the palette come out today on sephora.com

I'm wondering the same thing 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

I know this will be live on the 1st, but will it be Midnight PST or EST??

RE: Subculture Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills

I got this pallet last week on ABH website and I started using it last weekend and omg it's super beautiful the first time I used it I got lots of compliments. The pigmentation is amazing. So in love ❤️❤️

The swatches are stunning!! Can't wait for this to be released. 🙂

Hi all! Definitely love the new palette but, I was wondering what the price will be for Canadians (since most blogs only list the USA price). Apologies if it you already mentioned it - I just skimmed the O.P.

OK, I need this. I was telling myself to wait until the frenzy died down. Nope.

Ahh I am SO excited for this @KatieBT! Can't wait to get my hands on this palette 😄 

P.S. Welcome @RachelBT ! 

Does anyone know besides the release date, the release time for eastern standard time? Im from Ontario, Canada and i want to purchase this asap!! Lol

@laurstaylor  the online release date for this is August 1st. Sometimes Canada gets it at the same time and sometimes we don't. There's no real way of knowing though.  They usually update the site at around 12am PST. That means 3am EST. Hope this helps.

RE: Re: Subculture Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills

It's active on the site now

OMG this palette is so beautiful 😍. do you know when the palette will be released in stores in Canada?

KatieBT wrote:

Hey BIC!

We were just able to get our hands on the new Subculture eyeshadow palette from Anastasia and O-M-G, you guys, we are utterly mesmerized! The shades are out-of-this-world unique yet wearable for an everyday look, you can tell @ClaudiaSoare (aka Norvina) put so much effort into creating this palette. Our brand new Community intern, @RachelBT, helped me swatch this grungy yet gorgeous palette so you all can get a closer look at the shades and see how it looks on different skintones.

Subculture_1.jpgRachel’s favorite colors are Adorn, All Star, Axis, Untamed and Electric. I am loving Cube, Adorn, All Star (so creamy!), Mercury and New Wave. We were surprised to see such unconventional colors in the palette but after playing with it we were surprised at how versatile it is. This could be used for a no makeup makeup look (Dawn, mercury and New Wave), you can get a killer inner eye highlight with Cube and then you can go bold with the red and blue-based shades because they are oh so pigmented!

Adorn is a buttery, rich metallic shade that would be great for a night out either alone or layered with any of the deeper shades. Electric looks bomb on Rachel’s deeper skintone but isn’t my fave for pale skin but seriously transforms the color of the other shades when layered on top (All Star, specifically).

SUBCULTURE_ROW 1.jpg

SUBCULTURE_ROW 2.jpg

Subculture will be available on Sephora.com (US and Canada) this Tuesday, 8/1!

@ef24dex  the store release date is supposed to be August 15th. Not sure if Canada will get this on time or not so I recommend checking with your store around that date. 🙂

Welcome @RachelBT

Loving the looks you & @KatieBT crafted with the nee palette!! 

Anonymous Insider

I bought this on the ABH website the day it went live and it should be coming on Friday!!!! SO PUMPED!

65 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • Subculture_1.jpg
  • SUBCULTURE_ROW 1.jpg
  • SUBCULTURE_ROW 2.jpg
  • Subculture_4.jpg
  • Subculture_Rach1.jpg
  • Subculture_Rach2.jpg
  • Subculture_KT2.jpg
  • Subculture_KT1.jpg
  • Hiiii pretty little friends!