Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

GREEN EYE SHAWDOW

I'm sure I'm the only one who hasn't fully branched out into green eye shawdows but there just aren't that many that I can wear comfortably but the more I look at these shades of green the more I like them:

Re: GREEN EYE SHAWDOW

There are also many creams, which can easily be sheered out:

@triciaan12-  ???

I just recently started getting into brighter colors and my favorite green is a discontinued one called urban decay absinthe, its a bright emerald green that's just so gorgeous and not at all clownish. I like the more darker greens like urban decay mildew (ugg such a horrible name) because they look so good on their own or paired with neutral colors.

----

I have the 2 permanent collection ones (top row) but have yet to see the summer 2013 ones (bottom row) in person yet.

@triciaan12- Well now remember not to pass up a color because it may look good when you get it on. Maybe swatch them first.

@trciaan12- Oh I know the bin too well there's a small fortune in there that's why I keep it out of sight so it doesn't  remind me how much is actually in there. Hopefully it will work and no better place to wear than a summer music festival.Smiley Happy It looks summery too.

Try Urban Decay's 'Mildew".

Its a beautiful shade of green that is wearable. I put it over my lids and then lightly add some 'Cobra' on the outer corners.

Highlighted

It's Not easy Being Green! - Kermit the frog Smiley Tongue

I would start with muted or neutral greens and muted golds and then ease into a smoky green look don't go too vibrant with green at least until you are truly comfortable with it Smiley Happy

here are my suggestions

What I own and can honestly say I like:

my number one suggestion is Clinique Whopping Willow Eyeshadow chubby stick eye tint it's brand spanking new (I like to pair this with a muted latte such as lots o latte by clinique and new also from the same line or  you could try a muted gold color & add a line of urban decay  stash (my fave green muted goldish eyeliner to make it pop) I actually wore this today. now i have hazel eyes brown hair with gold & blonde highligts and hazel eyes, & really pale skin and it did wonders for my eyes which shift from gray to green to blue depending on what i wear to play up or contrast them with. give it a try Smiley Happy

Clinique whopping willow is a golden sage green

Urban Deacy stash  is a dark golden green

clinique lots o latte is a taupe brown

you could also try a soft taupe eyeliner and brown mascara to make things softer instead of harsher and take a more natural look too Smiley Happy hope this makes helps

Urban decay graffiti 

Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 44 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos14
  • s1495472-main-hero[1].jpg
  • s1435643-main-hero[1].jpg
  • s1222611-main-hero[1].jpg
  • s1435643-main-hero[1].jpg
  • swfupload_4992269182060620385.jpg