cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Dark circles

I have red/purple dark circles which i

think are genetic since I’ve had them since I was in elementary. I do have allergies but I’ve been using a nasal spray to see if that helps. There is a harsh line where my dark circles end which makes it very hard

to cover and it doesn’t help that I have dry under eyes, any tips? I've tried the peach elf color corrector, dior concealer, too faced concealer, and  elf concealer but none have worked.

IMG_4632.jpeg

Re: Dark circles

I found the Elf Color Corrector exaggerated the dryness under my eyes.  Use a good moisturizer.  If you're young and don't have to worry about wrinkles and firmness, even something inexpensive like CereVe is super moisturizing. 

The best thing I use to combat my dark circles (genetics, allergies, etc), is a colour corrector.  Once I found the best ones for me, the list of concealers that work grew exponentially!  The Smashbox x Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector works great.  A teeny tiny amount warmed between the tips of your ring fingers and patted over the darkness works wonders.  The creamy texture is moisturizing too.  It's a small jar, but its potency means it will last for a long time!

When applying concealer try letting it sit for a little while and then tap it in with your finger! That helps the product not lift I find 

@jmchvz If your dark circles are more purple, try a yellow colour corrector instead of a peach one. Or if they seem more red, try green. Have you spoken with your doctor or dermatologist about it?

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_4632.jpeg
testing