Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

EYE SHADOW CENTRAL

A place to share and discuss our love and obsession for eye shadows and other eye related products. Ask questions, share your favorites, post looks and swatches. Anything goes!

eyeshthread.jpg

EYE SHADOW CENTRAL

I created this look last night. I used the Pat McGrath Mthrship La Vie En Rose Palette. I really love colorful eyeshadows over neutral looks.

Anonymous Insider

EYE SHADOW CENTRAL

My first attempt at a Rainbow look 😬😘

Re: EYE SHADOW CENTRAL

Looks great @Anonymous! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Thanx I really tried

RE: EYE SHADOW CENTRAL

Re: RE: EYE SHADOW CENTRAL

Very pretty eye look @nienieee! ❤️

I was sad that this palette was a joke... I bet Tarte is kicking themselves after seeing so many people saying they wanted this. I am so tired of the warm trend and need some cool colors!!! Blues, Greys, Greens!!!

Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 8.30.54 AM.png

Well I guess one company saw the demand... Devinah Cosmetics just released these shadows today. - Harmony Collection - Blue Betch version... notice the name 😄 😄 😄

Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 8.30.14 AM.png

Anonymous Insider

OooooO

Don't know this brand but they made a palette as well

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 12.15.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-08 at 12.17.08 PM.pngatlantisSWATCH_Fc.jpg

Gorgeous! I am particularly stunned by the 2nd row, 4th pan; that shade is everything!

@veronika23 I know huh! I remember seeing it and falling in love...stupid joke :'( playing with heartstrings is not funny.

It was a stupid joke @Samtian. I bet they regret it now... seeing how many people would have bought it.

That is sad @veronika23! I'm so sick of palettes that are 95% orange and warm undertones. It shouldn't be a joke to offer something else. I've only been tempted by one Tarte eye palette since 2009 (the Make Believe in Yourself), and I bought it only because it was on sale at Ulta. Their other palettes suffer from being very self-derivative (in addition to the overly warm undertones). I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's like three quarters of the colors in any given palette are made by mixing the colors in the other quarter.

@playingdressup  hahahahaha I think I know what you mean... they all look the same and they keep coming out with stuff almost weekly. Even the mermaid palette is not mermaid. This would have been more of a mermaid palette!

Omg I totally would have bought that Tarte palette... joke's on them, indeed! I shall have to check out Devinah now instead 😍

ETA:

Code INBOXSAVINGS for 25% off...not a bad deal! Must avoid the impulse buys so I'm holding off for a bit, but will be considering it!Screenshot_20180414-125134.png

@RGbrownnice! Oh yes hold off and wait for them to have a sale.  I'm sure they'll have something soon enough that might make it even a better deal 😉

This was my first time using a lipstick as an eyeshadow base! Full look details on my IG: i.am.the.rabbit

It's been about 2 months since I bought the ABH Prism palette and I actually cannot put it down!! It's my go-to for every bold look I do, and I just love how pigmented all the shades are! There's a lot of fallout in this palette, but it's more manageable than the fallout in Subculture, and I feel like the amount of pigment makes up for it!

One of my favorite colors 🧡

Re: RE: EYE SHADOW CENTRAL

Fierce! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos53
  • image.jpeg
  • eyeshthread.jpg
  • 2296293.jpg
  • ebfa9d4c0e1d3bba3c5831bbbd4e22eb.jpg
  • ff1719480b57c339_BlueDahlia_Fall-Color-colle.jpg