Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Moisturizer

Hi, I have really dry skin and I have been on the lookout for a new moisturizer. I need a moisturizer that hydrates all day, as most of the ones i have tried usually only hydrate my skin for an hour max. Also, I need it to not be oily at all, because that causes sensory issues for me. Lastly, I have pretty sensitive skin so it will need to have a minimal scent. Does anyone have any recommendations?Thanks in advance!

Re: Moisturizer

@charge09 Here’s a combo that I love using. I have sensitive skin too and this works for me without being irritating. 

The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum 
Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Skin Barrier Redness Recovery Moisturizer 1.86 oz / 55 ml 

Another option is #SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL 

I sometimes layer a balm on top to seal everything in. During the day I use Etude House SoonJung Cica Balm (k-beauty brand available on Amazon or most major Asian beauty shops). At night, good ol’ fashion Vaseline or Aquaphor. 

Skincare is a twice-a-day thing for me. I do my AM routine before heading off to work. My PM routine is usually before bed in the summer time but in the winter, I sometimes have to do it when I get home though sometimes I can push it to after dinner. 

And don’t forget to hydrate from within! Drink plenty of water through out the day. Having a humidifier in the room you are most often in is also helpful. 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing