Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

refund

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

The sephora team was not able to issue my refund and told me system has marked it… The advisor did not understand my issue at all and it was back and fourth. I have ordered multiple items, I had only received the color wow and fenty in wrong shade. They continuously kept saying it’s marked as delivered which I never said it wasn’t delivered. I kept having to repeat the fact it was missing items, but they kept bringing up the fact it shows delivered. Sephora loves to blame their problems on the buyer, when items are missing or wrong shade. Overall it was completely annoying and difficult to deal with them, the supervisor did not help at all either. I will no longer be dealing with sephora, they are a big company yet can’t help people…. I will continue to let people know about them and reach out on my social media, so no one has to deal with them….

Tags:

Re: refund

I hate when this happens. I know it’s not Sephora‘s fault every time it gets delivered elsewhere, But I really hate the missing items. I can deal with a missing free sample but when I pay for an item, that’s not in there it’s really hard to prove that. Especially when it kind of happens often, I get worried about even reporting it. I’ve started to physically go to the stores to prevent that from happening  

Re: refund

@randomnm I'm sorry to hear about this experience. I will send you a PM. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing