Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

The Beauty Remedy Edition Sold Out

I am very frustrated and very disappointed in customer service and the lack of care in my order. I received an app notification and email of this play box being available because I'm a rouge member and within less than 5 minutes I had my order placed on THURSDAY and I ordered both edition 1 and 2. This was not the first time as I had ordered the previous two, The Iconic Box and The All star edition with no issues. I didn't hear any update about my order till SATURDAY, this morning to send me an email saying half my order has been CANCELLED because they are out of stock!! Are you kidding me?? Are you saying within a couple of minutes of it going live there are no more??? How is that possible?? I called customer service this morning and spoke with Terrence who told me that the distribution center had run out, how is that possible? I asked him to explain to me how did thousands of people ordered before me when I literally purchased it the moment it went live? Or were they honoring purchases after mine as I didn't get any update in two days. And instead of getting an answer or help me in any way HE HAD THE NERVE TO HANG UP ON ME AND SEND ME TO AN AFTER SERVICE FEEDBACK!!! I've been a customer at Sephora for over 10 years and I've never had such rudeness or lack of care for my purchase.

Re: The Beauty Remedy Edition Sold Out

Hi @Jen621@PuffChips

I am very sorry to hear about your experiences! I will be sending you both a PM shortly. 

Bisous, 

Sian

Re: The Beauty Remedy Edition Sold Out

Hi there, I had the same thing happened to me. I'm VIB and placed the order yesterday. 5 hours after I placed the irder it was still showing in stock for both versions of the box so I didn't understand how my order was cancelled due to it being out of stock. I called to simply express how I think the system should accurately reflect the stock at tome of purchase so that customers are not disappointed. I also asked if the item will be restocked. The customer service person, name Dray, was not being helpful at all and did not even know what item I was referring to, 20 mins into the call; told me if items are out of stock then no without even trying to look things up. I asked for his last name so I could leave feedback and he just hung up on me. I didnt think sephora customer service could be so rude.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing