Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Customer Support

Sephora app v. 17.6

I updated to version 17.6 (iPhone), and here are my thoughts. I love that you can now try on products directly from the product page. However, I'm finding that A LOT of the eyeshadows appear blue and the lipsticks appear beigeish-white to outright white, regardless of their actual color. I do not have the same issue when trying on the same products using the virtual artist. Also, I wish that in virtual artist you could take or upload a picture to work with (like you can in the product try on pages), rather than having to work with a \"live\" photo. Please bring back the Q&A section. I realize this has been replaced with the live chat, but many times any questions I may have were already answered in the Q&A. It is annoying to have to wait for someone toanswer it when previously there was usually an answer was already there; especially for older or less popular products. My biggest complaint however is the lack of responsiveness in the app. I have to tap theheart to love a product multiple times before it will register. The samething applies for tapping the three horizontal lines to open the menu aswell as the back arrow. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, as you seem to also removed the app feedback section. (I did post a review in the App Store as well as send customer service an email.) But regardless, thank you for taking the time to review my feedback. --rbonson (VIB Rouge) P.S. Sorry for this being one long paragraph. I had it separated but when I posted it, it just put everything together...

RE: Sephora app v. 17.6

Agreed -- on all points! ๐Ÿ‘
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing