Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Rouge Shipping

I just went place an order to be delivered and noticed the flash shipping option is gone. I’m a VIB Rouge so I’ve been accustomed to this perk for years. When I went to review the tiered benefits, I noticed every tier now gets free ground shipping and has to pay $49 per year for the flash shipping option. Seriously Sephora?! What is the point of spending well over $1000 dollars a year to be at the top tier of your rewards program just to have the same perks across the board?! On top of that, the Rouge perks continue to vanish day by day. There needs to be a true revamp of the rewards program before customers shop with your competitors or shop directly with the brands you all carry. 

Re: Rouge Shipping

Hi @NoelleShene

I'm sorry the Flash Shipping Subscription is being discontinued and for the confusion surrounding the situation! To clarify, all Beauty Insider members will now receive free 1-3 day shipping on all orders. Additionally, the $49.00 fee is not for Flash; the $49.00 fee is for unlimited Same-Day Unlimited Delivery. For more information regarding Same-Day Unlimited Delivery, please visit https://www.sephora.com/beauty/same-day-unlimited

We appreciate your feedback regarding Rouge perks and I will share this with the appropriate teams.

Regards,

Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing