Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Question

Hello, I just made an order with the sale. I got a very nice discount but the arrival date is showing on May 6th. That’s so long, it said on sephora page that it’s 3-4 days shipping

Re: Question

Hi @AaKay47 

Due to high order volume from our Savings Event, shipping times may be longer than usual and I apologize for the wait. Prior to submitting your order, there should be an estimated delivery date listed for your reference and our teams will do their best to have the package delivered by this date. We will notify you via email as soon as the package has been shipped so that you can track the package to your doorstep and check for updates. It is possible the package may arrive sooner than the listed date! Thank you so much your patience and understanding!

@AaKay47 I decided not to make a last minute order yesterday.   The estimated date was 5/10.  Over 2 weeks?  No thanks.  The products would be new to me and the 30 day return policy would have essentially be cut in half.  I think if u buy during a sale it should be extended. 

That’s too long, I think being rouge or vib has no impact on their policies. They don’t ever extend the refund date i’m sure!

I’ve had bad service before even without the sale.

They didn’t send me the right samples once & another order never came. 

Again I have work so I was hoping for expedited delivery but it wasn’t an option & why should I pay more on a sale…it should definitely better managed!!

@AaKay47 I ordered last week and it says delivery by May 1. After the package shipped it says April 27th. Without flash delivery it is hard to tell when things will arrive. Plus the sale extends things by a few days.  

Thank you for answering I hope mine will ship sooner as well, I just checked now & it’s still showing the 6th! That’s a while from now & I’ll have work so I hope it comes in during the evening, the expedited delivery wasn’t an option 

@AaKay47 @Shipping times are longer than normal because of the sale and should be stated with your order. 

I didn’t see it with my order maybe I missed it , So now I should just wait till May 6th? Will I be sent updates to track the order? 

My little message bubble with sephora,  doesn’t work that’s why I have to comment all my questions here now 😞

@AaKay47once your order ships you should get a tracking number to track your package. 

@AaKay47  There are thousands shopping this sale so shipping always takes a bit longer during special discount events. Sometimes the shipping date will update as it moves through the process and you might get your order soon. I recommend just keeping an eye on it in case it does end up changing (for the good). Hope you scored some great things!

Oh that makes sense thank you for answering me!

Since the date of arrival can move around si there a way for me to keep updated or track where my order is along the way?

Thanks a lott I got great items, I’m soso excited, they’ll last me a longtime 😍

@AaKay47 @I placed my third order Tuesday and just got a shipping notification today. My scheduled date is for Thursday. The shipping time frames are almost right on schedule. 

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing