cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Problem with Sephora delivering to the wrong place

Hello,

Has anyone had an issue with Sephora delivering their package to an unsafe/ insecure location? I spent $633 on face products and I assumed they would be using fedex or UPS , since these places are better with getting my signature or having a confirmed delivery. This time they used a shipping partner's "deliverit" and this company left my package in an unsafe location sephora said they were not responsible for my package getting to me or being delivered to the correct place. All my packages are always signed for, or delivered to our warehouse manager especially ones over $500. I deliver them to my work because I find it to be the most secure since I am available to be here for the deliveries or have workers here to sign for them. Most of my packages are delivered to the loading dock, which has a camera system and can trace any package delivery. I find it pure negligence that Sephora hired Deliverit and they delivered and then left it inside an unsecured, unsafe showroom that did not have a camera. Its like leaving $633 sitting in a furniture store? 

Re: Problem with Sephora delivering to the wrong place

Hi @LindaGold Sorry to hear that! I'll send you a PM.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing