Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

PLEASE give us the option to filter search results to ONLY show products that are IN STOCK!

There have been products showing up on the sale page and elsewhere that have been Out of Stock for OVER A YEAR now. It is really annoying to be browsing and click an item for it to be out of stock. It is way more time consuming to browse and find a good product when a good 30% of the items are out of stock (especially in the sale section)

In the “filter” option for searching, PLEASE INCLUDE an option to view ONLY the products that are available to buy. Something as simple as “products available online” as an option to check off in the search filter saves customers a lot of time and makes us less frustrated. 

Re: PLEASE give us the option to filter search results to ONLY show products that are IN STOCK!

Hi @mmd7,

We appreciate you for sharing this feedback and I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused! I'll share your feedback with our content teams for consideration with future updates.

Warm regards,

Laurie

Re: PLEASE give us the option to filter search results to ONLY show products that are IN STOCK!

Yeah it’s December 2022 and they still have not fixed this issue. Almost all of the sale items on the app are out of stock. It completely ruins the entire experience of shopping on the app. 

This lack of feature ruins shopping on the website, too!

TBH, I think they leave it this way to create hype/sense of urgency: you see something on sale (i.e a whole natasha denona palette on sale for $40) and get excited, then click on it and it's sold out ... hen the same thing again and again makes it feel like you need to be on the site/app all the time to not miss things.

I actually think it's the same false sense of urgency/false scarcity that drives the rules for the 2500 point redemption of $100 for rouge members. The 500 for $10 is available at checkout all the time ... why not the 2500 option? 

*sigh*

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing