Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

$100 Rouge Reward Issue- Unable to checkout

I have been experiencing an issue while checking out with my $100 Rouge reward. It just asks me to enter the cvv or to remove the Rouge reward from the cart. Since it is redeemable through points only in the payment section it says "no payment is required" but still it asks for cvv. I am sure where to put it since that option is not given. And, sometimes it is just asking me to remove the rouge reward from the cart. 

I tried from the both website & the app and from different browsers too but still the same problem. I can see many other people complained about it already but still no fix on that. This is frustrating. We can't use our own points. Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 1.40.04 PM.png

Tags:

Re: $100 Rouge Reward Issue- Unable to checkout

Same here. I have enough points to redeem my $100 Rouge Reward but when I put it my cart it says Error and to take the reward out of my cart. I’ve gotten the Rouge Rewards before with no problem. I’ve tried two weeks in a row. What is the issue and more importantly WHEN WILL IT BE FIXED?

It's been over 1 month and I am still having the same issue. Every time I post here, someone contacts me and assures me that the issue has been notified but no solution what so ever. I have $300 worth of rouge reward sitting there which I have no use for. This is getting very frustrating and time consuming. It seems like no one even cares at Sephora about customer service if they face any issue. Moreover, it's not like I am the only person who has been facing this. In the community tab, I can see many more similar posts where they have been facing the same issue. I am not sure why it has not been taken seriously by the authority yet. 

What's the point of offering those rewScreenshot 2023-04-25 at 1.55.14 PM.pngards then if you don't want us to use it.

I am attaching the screen shot again from today's try. Same problem. I really hope you guys will take some actual action, not just posting a public reply to say that it has been notified. Please fix it. 

@noushin I'm so sorry that you are still experiencing this issue. I will check in for an update with our technical team. 

I have the same problem. It's been months and the problem still there. Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 9.20.35 AM.png

@Luckwest I will send you a PM to help. 

The problem still there. I got your text but the problem still the same. Not fixScreenshot 2023-05-02 at 9.12.57 AM.png

@Luckwest We expect to have this fixed within the next few days. Please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue on Thursday. 

@keelybt It fixed. I was able to purchased the $100 reward this morning. Thank you. 

Hi, I am also having this exact issue, what is the solution? Thanks in advance 

Screen Shot 2023-04-28 at 05.08.22.png

Hi @halferaa This issue has been reported to our technical team and it is currently being looked into. I'm sorry for the wait!

Hi @noushin I sent you a PM abot this. To reply, please click on the envelope/bell icon in the top right corner, select the message, then reply. Thanks!

Hi: It's been over 3 weeks. I am still for a solution in the matter. Every time I contact, I am just told that it has been informed to someone but no solution whatsoever. I still tired this morning to purchase the rouge reward and it is still showing me the same issue both from the app and the website. If you don't want people to use the rouge reward then why give it at the first place. I have $300 worth of rouge reward lying there which is almost useless because I can't redeem them.

This is extremely frustrating. I saw that many other people complained about the same issue for months but then why don't you take action on it. it feels like you guys don't even care about customer service anymore.

I saw your last personal message but it doesn’t let me post a reply there. So, I am replying here.

No the issue has not been resolved yet. The problem is still there. I even tried few minutes ago and it is still there. I am providing you the screen shots below with the time stamp for reference. I tried both in the app and the website but the same issue is still there. 

B697D201-79C8-4FB7-AED2-FE14FCBF2B35.jpeg

DB42F327-FB53-4076-866A-123FDFF30AED.jpeg

214AD8D9-CBFE-469C-BC65-F2D4938F49C0.png

@noushin I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue. I will share this with our technical team so they look into this further. 

Thanks. Hoping that it'll be resolved soon. 

Hi @noushin I am truly sorry about this! I will send you another PM.

I am still having that issue even today. No fix for that yet. 

@noushin For security purposes you may be asked to enter your CVV. You will not be charged for the redemption. Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues. 

No there is no way to enter the cvv since in the payment section it is given that “nonpayment is required” and there is no way to change anything there (please refer to the screen shot attached).

when I hit the place order button now it only prompts a message to remove the $100 rouge reward from the cart. And, there is no way to edit or change anything there. It just doesn’t let me place the order.

F00631B8-BEDD-4482-A8C0-8B9DD68F93DD.png

Also affected by this for the last several weeks, super disappointing since I'm trying to refill some beauty products before some travel. Hopefully this is resolved soon.

23 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos9
  • Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 1.40.04 PM.png
  • F00631B8-BEDD-4482-A8C0-8B9DD68F93DD.png
  • B697D201-79C8-4FB7-AED2-FE14FCBF2B35.jpeg
  • DB42F327-FB53-4076-866A-123FDFF30AED.jpeg
  • 214AD8D9-CBFE-469C-BC65-F2D4938F49C0.png
  • Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 1.55.14 PM.png