Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Advice

Hey girls! I am growing out my curly hair and I need some help!! Do you think gisou hair oil would work well for me?

Re: Advice

Hair oils can really help lock in hydration to keep your strands healthy. @katiee444 Adding one to your routine I think is a great idea. I have long fine hair and oils are soooo helpful. They have so many benefits, from protection, and added shine and manageability. Definitely tread lightly, less is more of you know what I mean ๐Ÿ˜‰

I haven't tried Gisou's but it sounds lovely ๐Ÿ˜

I like Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Frizz Reduction & Heat Protection Hair Oil as well as Verb Ghost Weightless Hair Oil 2 oz/ 60 mL.

I even use a scalp oil to help my hair grow, I like The Ordinary Mini Multi Peptide Hair Density Serum 1 oz / 30 mL or OUAI Hydrating Scalp Serum for Healthy, Fuller Looking Hair 2 oz / 60 mL

@katiee444 No ๐Ÿ˜‡ 

I grew out my hair to my bum and my favourite hair oils are Kรฉrastase Elixir Ultime Hydrating Hair Oil Serum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL and Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Frizz Reduction & Heat Protectant Hair Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL 

The Elixir Ultime has amazing ingredients that helped my hair maintain strength, helped to keep it moisturized, and is also beneficial for styling to help reduce frizz. I used the large bottle over a 2+ year period and love it. I need to repurchase this! It also smells so good, like a warm nutty chocolate smell almost, my husband loves how it makes my hair smell (and so do I!!)

my hair stylist recommended the No. 7 bonding oil for my hair type and Iโ€™m almost through a bottle after nearly a year. I love that it helps to protect my hair from sun damage, worked to keep my strands soft and smooth, and increased shine. Anytime I notice my strands looking a little dry I apply my no. 7 and it really helps. 

I also suggest braiding your hair each evening with the hair oil to help protect your hair from damage caused by friction while sleeping. Another option would be to use a bonnet. 

good luck on your hair growth journey! 

Oooh the Kearstase sounds good @bakeamuffin! Pardon me while I go look at it ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜‰

@CynthieLu Its amazing & I love when they have it in gift sets for the holidays sometimes. Itโ€™s a great product!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing