Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Trader Joe’s Thread

I know we have threads dedicated to specific beauty brands but I didn’t really see one dedicated or updated for all things Trader Joe’s. It could be beauty, skincare, haircare, household or grocery items. Post your finds here so others could be on a lookout of what to find or is newly released at their local store. It could also be something you think people should try. Their beauty section is so underrated and most people don’t even know they have a beauty aisle.  Their candles and seasonal items are amazing and they always have unique snacks. 

3B345CA4-232B-421D-A43C-C773C60F9485.jpeg

Re: The Trader Joe’s Thread

@itsfi This pic is so good. It’s gives me comfy cozy Fall vibes-sweater weather. 

@SportyGirly125 @itsfi I feel ashamed because I live in a major, major city, yet I've never stepped foot into a Trader Joes.

I know that it's a grocery store, but is it a completely organic store like Whole Foods? Is it more budget friendly than Whole Foods or the same price?

@rosegoldlovely, echoing what @SportyGirly125 posted. The vast majority of products at TJ’s is less expensive than WFs, though WFs offers more variety/brand. WF had a bulk section and that was a lot more budget friendly but I believe that’s been suspended as a result of Covid, as has its other self service options (hot foods, salad bar, etc). WFs also has a deli and bakery in its stores; TJ does not. 

@itsfi @SportyGirly125 Really???? They don't have a hot foods area or bakery? 😨 That's what I was looking for, actually! I love buying freshly baked brownies and cupcakes, fried chicken, pizza slices and macaroni. Is it because of COVID or have they never had one? I know that Aldi's doesn't have one, but Walmart does. I've ordered custom made sandwiches from Walmart a few times.

@rosegoldlovely The only thing they had was samples at the back of the store and free coffee.  Sprouts is almost like Whole Foods where they sell their brand and others, has juices to buy, hot sandwiches they can make and heat up for you.  Sprouts has more organic stuff but is cheaper than Whole Foods and a little more expensive than Trader Joe’s. If you ever been to a Trader Joe’s they are not very big. A lot smaller than your average grocery store and they look tiny compared to Whole Foods. 

@rosegoldlovely @It’s cheaper than Whole Foods but they only sell their brand mainly.  It’s not completely organic.

Ahhh, sweater weather @SportyGirly125! It’ll probably be at least another month before that happens here. Has the weather started cooling down for you? 

@itsfi @Only a little. It was 90 degrees when we were at the Hello Kitty Cafe. 

I love the pumpkin decorations at your Trader Joe's @itsfi! So cool! Also, I've been wanting to try out the Pumpkin Kringle! How'd you like it?

@DaneeBT, I was wondering how they would set it up this year. I like this arrangement, too. 🍂 🎃 

The Kringle is good. It’s pumpkin caramel spice and I thought it might be sweeter than the original flavored Kringle but that’s not the case. To me, it actually tastes less sweet, but I do get a fall feel to it. Nice on its own but I think it would go really well warmed up and paired with a cup of coffee or tea. 😋 That’s on tomorrow’s menu! 😉 

AEBC5A90-729C-4172-9BCE-4D6FFB5C21FB.jpeg

@itsfi I didn't realize it was Pumpkin Caramel Spice. I thought it was just Pumpkin! That sounds SO good! I regret not grabbing it on my last trip!

@DaneeBT, I didn’t realize that either until I opened the bag! 😍 It’s not too sweet, which I prefer. 

BB1F6B9F-E835-4397-861D-98DDE0EF6117.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 I didn't see this at the store the other day. I must've missed it! Apple Cider hand soap sounds AMAZING and I need it!

@SportyGirly125, I got one! I haven’t had a chance to post my TJ haul, maybe later in the week. 

@itsfi I got 2 today 

@SportyGirly125, does it smell as amazing as it sounds like it would smell?

@itsfi it smells so good!!!  You know the Cinnamon broom stick smell when you enter Trader Joe's near the Pumpkins?  It smells exactly like that.  Just a slice of Pumpkin Pie heaven.  Note to self pick up more Pumpkin goodness and Cinnamon broom sticks next time.

Omg this is so good. 

1FE89B0F-AF53-40C2-B121-3553455B86EC.jpeg

Surprisingly really yummySurprisingly really yummy

Interesting. 🤔 I like oat milk but does the addition of the maple make it very sweet @SportyGirly125

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos274
  • 3B345CA4-232B-421D-A43C-C773C60F9485.jpeg
  • AD8148DD-72DE-455C-808E-1AA7726AF826.jpeg
  • 5528F782-7C89-494A-840B-C1F448668F13.jpeg
  • 162EAB03-9B62-43C0-8FE3-B9A0544DB3A1.jpeg
  • 7F4E44EC-40FA-4DCB-AC96-2852B8C84F9E.jpeg
  • D5E6C891-1D01-4E1F-91F8-15A179ABAEDD.jpeg
  • 68564AAD-AAB0-4B01-ACA7-00E64DB7970E.jpeg
  • BB9B917B-564A-4185-98BE-7431524E580F.jpeg
  • F2F21143-28A4-4400-B2E1-AE5A2F997D2D.jpeg