Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

THE TARTE THREAD!!!

NEWS, UPCOMING COLLECTIONS, DISCUSSIONS AND SWATCHES!

RE: THE TARTE THREAD!!!

Tarte direct: $10 hot buys! Lots to choose from. Over 45 products. 12% cash back using ebates. Free samples with every order. Use code RMN15 for 15% off your order.

Tarte shape tape foundations are on sale on tartecosmetics originally $39, down to $25!!! Free samples with every order. Use code BRUNCH for 25% off or code RMN15 for 15% off.

Looks like some leaked tarte holiday images? I was just swiping for swatches of the new salt lyfe gloss and these were there instead. Looks like eye shadow trios sold as trios

Re: RE: THE TARTE THREAD!!!

Wow great catch!! Wonder if these are shadows or blushes, they remind me of melt cosmetics stacks.

Re: RE: THE TARTE THREAD!!!

Yes totally, they also remind me of the kaja trios! I'm curious to see what it is! @Anewxa 

Hello! Is the Tarte Sugar Rush-Shimmertime body oil good? I’ve been looking for a good body oil.

This Wednesday!! Tarte has one of my favorite sales!

I’m obsessed with Tarte I can’t wait to take another trip to Sephora to check out the new products!

Same here!! One of my favourite brands

Re: THE TARTE THREAD!!!

New Lashes collab with ExteriorGlam

• Vegan
  • Latex-free
  • Formaldehyde-free
  • Cruelty Free

Screenshot_20190515_084721.jpgKosova

Screenshot_20190515_084654.jpg

Screenshot_20190515_084743.jpg0-100

Screenshot_20190515_084806.jpg

I just got a whole bunch of new Tarte goodies!!

I love Tarte so much! Their pretty designs and hydrating products make my day!

Look what showed up at my house today!! High tides and good vibes eyeshadow palette!

I have this palette too and i love it

I love that eyeshadow palette! The glittery shades can be a bit messy but they look beautiful!

What are your favourite colour splash Lippie colours? It’s one of my favourite lipsticks and I’m looking at purchasing a couple more but I can’t decide on what shades to buy. Help!!

I love this lipstick! Rum Punch and Sunkissed are my faves but I want to get some of the bold colors soon

Hmm...can't decide if I'm tempted or annoyed that it took a year to come to life...

1615-icy-betch-eyeshadow-palette-misc-alt-3-ALT.gif

Screenshot_20190328-202617.png

I have this in my cart and I keep debating on whether or not to pull the trigger and actually buy it! It's so tempting, but I wear eyeshadow so little that it's hard to justify having a dozen palettes laying around. (Perhaps this is just the sign that I need to start wearing eyeshadow more regularly. Hmmm...)

RE: Re: THE TARTE THREAD!!!

Ooooo so pretty
1,359 Replies