Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
Highlighted

THE PAT McGRATH THREAD

Since the brand is coming to Sephora. I thought I'd start a thread just for the brand for news and info. 

LUST: MATTE TRANCE

July 13th on her site (pre sale with sign up)

July 19th on her site

July 29th online at Sephora

LUST: MatteTrance Everything Kit

www.sephora.com/mattetrance-everything-kit-P421815?skuId=1984038

LUST: MatteTrance Trios

http://www.sephora.com/lust-mattetrance-trio-P421814?skuId=1984012

LUST: MatteTrance Singles

http://www.sephora.com/mattetrance-lipstick-P421813?skuId=1983915

1_MATTETRANCE_EVERYTHING_1024x1024.jpg

Spoiler
3_EVERYTHING_DARK_1024x1024.jpg5_EVERYTHING_LIGHT_1024x1024.jpg4_EVERYTHING_MEDIUM_72f8dc60-450d-4af7-8f80-c1ed7fbbbf01_1024x1024.jpg
p421814-av-03-Lhero.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.40.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.23.18 PM.png

Something new coming for the eyes too???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 1.09.42 PM.png

~Updated July 14th 2017~

Re: PAT McGRATH LABS

I wonder if the really wet looking swatches actually look like that in real life. If they do, I am definitely picking one up.

Oooh that's pretty Smiley Very Happy .. 

I'm so excited for these - they look gorgeous!

This is so exciting! I can't wait- I wish it was sooner than May...

Thank you for starting this thread! Highlighters are my weakness, and this set really excites me. I'm interested to see how they perform...Anyone have any of her pigments that have been released previously?

I'm gonna wait for these ,been looking for a pink highlighter, they look really pretty..

You know I'll help @njattana

This is from a IG video.... sorry somewhat blurry

These were taken from an IG video

To @frametheface here are my swatches of the copper pigment. This looks almost red in pan. But in different lights, on diffent skin tones, and w/diff mixing mediums, you can see brown, gold glints, true copper, and a beautiful iridescence. 

I was a little bummed because it pulls red on my eyes as shadow. But I'll just need to find that magic application for it. 

Argh, I'm on my iPad and it keeps eating my replies so I might need to PM you if this doesn't work! 

Anyone else here only want the sticks?

Just got through and ordered both 🤗

I get that it's just makeup and not a huge deal, but you'd think that by now these companies would be prepared for the immense amount of people who are going to flood their website for a product!! I can't even remember how many times this has happened to different brands... Come on, get yo stuff together!!

I was able to get one and received an email receipt!! Fingers crossed it goes thru - good luck ladies Smiley Happy

You all have broken the internet!

Seriously, I hope that you all get to order. Can someone post swatches when they get the product? I have never heard of her (I don't follow make up artists that much) and I would like to know if the products live up to the hype. When I looked on line, I didn't see many reviews for her products, only gushing remarks that she was putting out products. I'd like to hear the good and the bad (if there is any) about her products.

I was able to get nude. I wasn't able to get the cart to work for me to add the golden one.

Don't have an e-mail receipt, but I got to the confirmation screen with an order #

They do allow a paypal option: I took a chance and did that. It seems to have gone through. I've gotten a receipt.

Any Canadians got it?

Yay I got one in nude. Smiley Happy)) I never get anything on launch day and I've tried a bunch of times. Good luck everyone!

I got through! I got nude Smiley Happy Now just patiently waiting for the actual email confirmation from their website! I took a photo of the confirmation page just in case there's any hiccups Smiley Wink

Yay got mine Smiley Happy

She just posted a few minutes ago on IG that they are officially sold out on their website and will be available at 

Sephora on May 10th.

I am waiting for Sephora, but can't wait to see the pics and reviews from people who got it today!!! So excited!!

2,010 Replies