Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

THE PAT McGRATH THREAD

~ Updated Jan 31st 2019 ~

Since the brand is coming to Sephora. I thought I'd start a thread just for the brand for news and info. 

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/pat-mcgrath-labs

NEW PRODUCTS - AVAILABLE NOW

New Glosses

https://www.sephora.com/product/lust-lip-gloss-P431852

New mini gloss sets

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mini-lust-gloss-tm-trio-P440661

New glosses

Spoiler
Nude Négligée - Pale Nude Beige
Prima Donna - Mid Tone Cool Pink
Secret Lover - Mid Tone Plum Rose
Wicked Whisper - Coral Rose
Flesh 6 - Rich Rose Brown
Love Potion - Pale Pink Taupe with Iridescent Pearl
Peach Perversion - Pale Peach with Iridescent Pearl
Faux Real - Deep Beige with Pearlescent Sheen
Belladonna - Soft Coral with Pink Pearl
Sunset Rose - Warm Rose with Golden Pearl
Bronze Divinity - Bronzed Rose with Gold and Pink Pearl
Bronze Venus - Brilliant Bronze with Glittering Pink Pearl
Blitz Gold - 24-Karat Gold Shimmer
Earth Angel - Golden Champagne with Glittering Copper and Pink Pearl
Future Femme - Pastel Pink with Iridescent Pearl
Carnal Desire - Sheer Red with Sparkling Pink and Gold Pearl
Astral Flashdance - Sheer Orchid with Glittering Blue and Pink Pearl
Astral Moon Flower - Periwinkle Blue with Iridescent Pearl

Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 10.20.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-10 at 12.32.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-10 at 12.32.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-10 at 12.34.04 PM.png

COMING SOON 

Mascara Feb 14th on her site - Feb 15th on Sephora

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/fetish-eyes-mascara-P440967

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 8.01.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-08 at 5.50.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-10 at 7.38.36 AM.png

Re: PAT McGRATH LABS

I am on Firefox on my laptop and entered the password about a 100 times... never lets me pass that page!

That happened to me too at first and then it randomly let me through.  Just now, though it wasn't giving me trouble.

@veronika23 I got stuck on that page too. See if you can get to the product page from the homepage. Not the direct product link in the email - I got stuck constantly trying to input the code there.

I can't get back to the main page but see the drop down menu on the side.. if I click I still get the password page which I can't pass..

What I just did to get the page up again:

new tab, google, "Pat mgcrath", her main page, then the dropdown on the top left, then the item name from there - takes me to the item page & right above the "Description" & "application" tabs there's a small box for "ENTER CODE" - not just a page reserved for it.

I tried that and keep getting the page just for the code which doesn't work. I've tried at least 100 times!!! Thanks though

@veronika23 check your PMs

don't follow the link in the email - go to her main site, then select the product from the dropdown menu. It has a spot there for you to put in the code (which you have to do to add it to your basket)

Screen Shot 2016-04-18 at 10.12.58 AM.png

I feel like if you really want to blind your hubby/partner during sexy time, this is the sh*t to get.

This makes me wish I had a husband to potentially blind with this highlight. Forever alone.

I feel like this would be a fun way to advertise it. I'd be sold on that alone!

the 'hubby-blinding highlighter' thing is here to stay a while, innit? Smiley Wink Not that i want to blind mine, but i want both Smiley Very Happy

@TriesToBoClassy It is, it is :x. Partly because I feel partly responsible for its removal since I called attention to it!

I want both too! Not for blinding my mate in the bedroom, though...

Lol, it would have been eventually removed anyway. Too bad we can't enjoy some wit (and honest criticism) in the review section Smiley Tongue i have been suppressing my highlighter purchasing urges in the hope that this one will be spectacular Smiley Very Happy

Good for you @TriesToBoClassy! I've been trying to resist the Anastasia Gleam palette for the same reason :x

Thirding this sentiment! Refraining from other highlighter-y type inclinations (which is harder than I thought - so many of them are so pretty!)

You see it well on the video!  I want both!!!! ugh

I have to admit I'm excited for this one.  Pat McGrath is my heroine.  She is the goddess of makeup.

I saw her other stuff but it was too expensive (exchange rate/shipping) for me to consider. I might have something similar to her other pigments but these are a whole different thing! When I saw these I fell in love and even better it was coming to Sephora... but of course Canada gets left out in the cold Smiley Sad  Hope that will change.

Someday I need to send you a huge care package.  Hopefully, this release is well stocked and worth it!

9 Replies