Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

THE PAT McGRATH THREAD

~ Updated Jan 31st 2019 ~

Since the brand is coming to Sephora. I thought I'd start a thread just for the brand for news and info. 

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/pat-mcgrath-labs

NEW PRODUCTS - AVAILABLE NOW

New Glosses

https://www.sephora.com/product/lust-lip-gloss-P431852

New mini gloss sets

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mini-lust-gloss-tm-trio-P440661

New glosses

Spoiler
Nude Négligée - Pale Nude Beige
Prima Donna - Mid Tone Cool Pink
Secret Lover - Mid Tone Plum Rose
Wicked Whisper - Coral Rose
Flesh 6 - Rich Rose Brown
Love Potion - Pale Pink Taupe with Iridescent Pearl
Peach Perversion - Pale Peach with Iridescent Pearl
Faux Real - Deep Beige with Pearlescent Sheen
Belladonna - Soft Coral with Pink Pearl
Sunset Rose - Warm Rose with Golden Pearl
Bronze Divinity - Bronzed Rose with Gold and Pink Pearl
Bronze Venus - Brilliant Bronze with Glittering Pink Pearl
Blitz Gold - 24-Karat Gold Shimmer
Earth Angel - Golden Champagne with Glittering Copper and Pink Pearl
Future Femme - Pastel Pink with Iridescent Pearl
Carnal Desire - Sheer Red with Sparkling Pink and Gold Pearl
Astral Flashdance - Sheer Orchid with Glittering Blue and Pink Pearl
Astral Moon Flower - Periwinkle Blue with Iridescent Pearl

Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 10.20.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-10 at 12.32.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-10 at 12.32.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-10 at 12.34.04 PM.png

COMING SOON 

Mascara Feb 14th on her site - Feb 15th on Sephora

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/fetish-eyes-mascara-P440967

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 8.01.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-08 at 5.50.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-10 at 7.38.36 AM.png

Re: PAT McGRATH LABS

Same here - I'm very sensitive to scents and vanilla is always safe for me. I could smell the balm when I applied it to my arm.

The gold is definitely quite gold on me. When I think white gold I think Becca Moonstone (and that's closer to the promo swatches). The golden pigment looks quite white in the pan too, but both the stick and pigment swatch gold. My forearms are quite fair though so they show undertones easily.  

Thanks for the info!  I'd have to show you a swatch of what I mean when I say white/gold.  I have an old MAC product that's exactly that. I'll try and swatch it later to show you... it's white but with a gold shift?  Always so hard to explain lol

This is what I mean when I say white/gold.  This is a vintage product from MAC and by far one of my all time favorite line.  There's a few more colors like a white with pink/purple shift (which I love just as much) and they also had a foundation (was my fav foundation ever!).  I tried to capture the shift as much as possible. I was hoping the Pat McGrath's gold could be similar. I haven't come across anything that beats this. Hoping one day MAC will bring it back.

MAC Hyper Real.jpg

Heavy swatch on left, somewhat blended on right... I just wanted the shift to show up well in pics. Direct sunlight. (my skin was a bit red that day Smiley Sad )

MAC Hyper Real swatch.jpg

I placed a second order for the gold, but the site being down was so frustrating that I ended up going through paypal. I have a receipt from paypal but no confirmation from Pat McGrath. Fingers crossed it went through!

@Libellules ready for another round of crazy get the highlighter this Friday? Smiley Tongue

OMG @veronika23! I have concerns about how that is going to work. How are they going to swing that on etsy?!

@Libellules I have no idea... but at least she'll keep making them and releasing them... if it's too crazy this Friday I'll just wait until the craze dies down.

Yes. I've been trying to logistically figure it out - is she going to put up a million product pages, and you have to pick one and hope no one else picks it? Is she going to put up one page with all of the quantities and one person will buy them all to resell?

Hopefully she moves her shop...

Yeah I wonder how it will be done. Can they put a limit on the amount you purchase? I think her shop is currently closed. Nothing is in stock which is too bad because I wanted other colors as well... I like to combine stuff when shipping costs are involved... Guess we will see Friday!

For those who paid via paypal. Could you please check your receipt and see what it says beside item#. I am curious if we all have different ones.

Screen Shot 2016-04-26 at 12.24.46 PM.png

Mine says item # 200003. 

@veronika23 I got nude and my number is 200003 Smiley Happy 

Thanks @sabrinas Smiley Happy wasn't sure exactly what that was since I saw 200004 as well.  So wanted to confirm with someone Smiley Happy

No worries! I'm thinking that 200003 is the item number  for the nude and 200004 is for the gold! 

yeah saw that after the haze of trying to get the product lifted! lol

I was able to get Phantom 003 Copper single pigment.  I can post a pic if anyone is interested?

It came in an AMAZING bag of black/holo sequins that I have hoarded at home.  Planning a MAJOR craft project with those!

The pigment is pretty awesome, I have not even begun to scratch the surface of its capabilities (with different mixing mediums/applications and such).  

It was pretty pricey but the quality is there.

@leopardprint, it would be awesome if you could! Prior to the highlighters, I had never heard of this brand. I'd be interested to see how some of the other products work/wear. It sounds as if you've had a positive experience with them though, which is reassuring!

Hey @frametheface!

Pat McGrath is one of the major names in editorial makeup and she's been a creative consultant to several big brands (Cover Girl, and I believe either Gucci or Dolce & Gabbana).  She has the body of work to back her products!  I am kind of a stan of hers but she is honestly so talented.

Her pigment releases 001 and 002 have sold out in a flash.

I hope this image comes thru okay, I was having a hard time uploading.  I will post more shortly.  And just LMK if you want swatches, I can do that tonight!003 COPPER.png

OMG that is AMAZING!

Very helpful, @leopardprint! Thank you so much! The photo is super. If it's not too inconvenient, I'd be curious to see swatches. It looks like it would have a really pretty finish on it that I'd be curious to see!

Absolutely, I will do my best to get swatches up tonight.  Here is another package pic for anyone who's interested.

COPPER PKG.png

3 Replies