Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Sephora collection New Releases and Discussion thread

I think Sephora collection is one of those underrated brands that has so many great products. I didn't find any thread dedicated to the brand so I thought to state one. 

Come discuss you favourite Sephora collection and post if you hear about something new coming soon. Ask question and give/get suggestions.

IMG_6087.JPG

Re: Sephora collection New Releases and Discussion thread

I need to see how people like the warm one; that's the one that's calling to me most.

I was planning on watching youtube swatch videos but got derailed by spam 

Hmmmm I think I'll wait for more reviews now before buying. I was eyeing the editorial one as well.

I have had my eye on that Warm palette, but I have too many other similar palettes.... Ugh - so pretty!   Maybe if it goes on sale. 🙂

^^

@Anewxa  @veronika23  @Anonymous  @michelleshops

Oh wow already?! I need to marinate on thes guys but they're so beautiful!  Thank you for tagging Shimmer!!

Thanks @shimmerbait :). Looks like it's only in the US for now. Not showing up in Canada not even on my love list... weird. Thx!

Definitely hoping they show up in stores in Canada pretty soon. I'd really like to swatch them myself before shelling out $85. 

I don't know who at Sephora HQ reads these posts, but please don't discontinue the Tranquil contour shade. It's so perfect for very pale cool toned skin, and it can be hard to find a good contour shade.

Coming out on 07/11

IMG_7248.PNG

Another set of swatches of the colorful palette

Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 4.02.10 PM.png

Has anyone tried these out? I'm very curious about the quality and pigmentation when actually on the eye.

I definitely want this and the warm palette! Gorgeous ❤ and I love some of the pro artist names - David, Helen and Myiesha, soo them!

I really like this one. Has anyone happened to see where these are manufactured? 

Anonymous Insider

I went to my Sephora today and they had the cool tone palette and the warm but not the editorial. I didn't see them till I was leaving, unfortunately I couldn't grab the warm palette I wanted because they were closing (music off, doors shut, shutting down registers) I totally forgot it was Sunday 😞 I was taking my time - beating my face to perfection and ended up getting about 30 seconds in Sephora. I'm going to try and head in this week and grab it. They had about six of them, so I'm hoping they will last.

Anonymous Insider

Although, after seeing these swatches @veronika23 I think I am going to wait for the editorial palette. It didn't look like something I needed from the photos of just the palette - but these swatches have me drooling. I wanted the warm palette, but I am disappointed that they didn't take out one of the 15 browns for a matte red, the palette would be an A++++++ if they did. I already have the ND sunset palette and the Colourpop Cute AF palette so without the matte red shade I might skip it. I'm thinking this editorial palette has more colors I can use with other palettes or on its own and won't repeat what I already have....

@Anonymous.these swatches of the editorial have me drooling too!  Please share your thoughts if you end up getting it 🙂

Anonymous Insider

@veronika23 Got it yesterday!! It swatches beautifully, I can't wait to use it. I thought I would buy all three but after seeing the cool tone palette in person I am going to skip it. I don't think the quality is as good as the other two palettes. If it ends up going on sale later I will grab it but if not I'm ok with not having it. I can't recommend the Warm and Editorial palette enough. I am extremely impressed with the packaging, the pigmentation, colors, etc. Exceeded expectations. 

@Anonymous   Thanks so much for your thoughts! Still debating the editorial. lol

These are all pretty impressive. I look forward to some BTers and hopefully Temptalia giving them a go. I am not usually interested in such large palettes, but these are all making me curious!

330 Replies
testing