Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Sephora collection New Releases and Discussion thread

I think Sephora collection is one of those underrated brands that has so many great products. I didn't find any thread dedicated to the brand so I thought to state one. 

Come discuss you favourite Sephora collection and post if you hear about something new coming soon. Ask question and give/get suggestions.

IMG_6087.JPG

Re: Sephora collection New Releases and Discussion thread

@fatimamummy I forgot to thank you for starting this thread! 🙂 yes to their eyeshadow too! I have a few that I just love. Oh and the contour/blush in Tranquil is also HG status for me. They are getting rid of it so I have three backups LOL!

Yay! I really do like Sephora Collection and own a fair amount of their products. They're mostly good quality and pretty affordable!

True @myumew !

Thanks for starting this thread @fatimamummy!  I always browse through the Sephora products.  Over the years, I've bought mostly lipsticks, nail polishes, and makeup brushes as well as Favorites collections.  The Sephora Collection is definitely underrated!

Any idea of Sephora Mixology eyeshadow palette for Spring 2017 isn't yet released on Canadian site or it came and went OOS and won't be coming back?

IMG_6088.PNG

Thank you @lachaton 🙂

I'm curious if anyone has tried this. It's on my radar...

Wow, those shades, especially the shimmers, are just gorgeous. And I like the palette design, too. Venn diagram eyeshadows!

Thanks for starting this thread @fatimamummy 🙂 

I recently tried the Sephora Collection Beauty Amplifier Mattifying H2O Gel Primer just because I get pretty oily during the day, and this little gem is so so so amazing! I put it on around 10am or 11am, and my face was still pretty shine free around 8pm! It's definitely something to check out, and it's a great deal for the price of $16. 

Cheers!
Nikko

Thanks for the review @NikkoBT I've been eyeing this one because it's silicone free. So happy to hear this is working for you!

@NikkoBT It sounds like a product I may need in summer.

I am a huge fan of the Sephora Rouge Cream lipsticks, although I wish they would dial back the scent. Can't wait to check out the new shades in store one of these days!

Scent is the only thing that turned me away from them. The texture and colour selection is great. I wish they reformulate them with no or less scent. I love their Cream lip stains though.

Ohh cool! Thx! I'll add this to the brand list 🙂

Thank you @veronika23

330 Replies
testing