Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Sephora collection New Releases and Discussion thread

I think Sephora collection is one of those underrated brands that has so many great products. I didn't find any thread dedicated to the brand so I thought to state one. 

Come discuss you favourite Sephora collection and post if you hear about something new coming soon. Ask question and give/get suggestions.

IMG_6087.JPG

Re: Sephora collection New Releases and Discussion thread

Can't wait to see swatches!

Possible new powder coming?

Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 9.39.52 AM.png

These look pretty! Thanks for sharing @veronika23

Anyone up for shimmering metallic brows? 

20170606_152225.png

Real talk: Why is this a thing?  This isn't the first time I've seen a shimmery brow product and I just don't get it.  Does it add dimension or something?

I don't really get the intention behind this, but I bought this on a whim and I have to say that it strangely works. I don't like my brows to be too dark so this lightens them up just enough for me. 

(With that being said, I still don't like it as much as CT brow gel.) 

Ok I was pretty confused by this concept as well but you sold me on it @lachaton . I think I may check it when I go to a store next.

@fatimamummy It's definitely an odd concept! But it isn't overly metallic or shimmery. It's fairly light/sheer which is what I was looking for in a brow gel. I just use a bit to "polish" my brows after using a pencil. 

(I personally wouldn't want metallic brows, so advertising it as seems odd to me. To me it's more like a slight highlight)

I'm glad to know it works, even if I'm super confused by it XD

Some of my fav SC products, the ones I absolutely love and repurchase!

-Honey lip scrub - in stick form, great for on the go!

-Bright future gel serum concealer

-Colour switch by Vera Mona - cannot live without this

-Cream lip stains - obviously 

-Beauty Amplifier afterglow primer and luminizer - soooo beautiful, its apparently a dupe for Becca backlight priming filter but I havn't used it

- Makeup bags - The vacationer and Weekender

There are a couple products I love from the Sephora Collection (the contour eye pencils!! Especially Flirting Game.)

But I just picked up the new Blush palette and it seemed nice after swatching it - the colours are fairly different. I preferred the 4 shimmers to the 2 mattes. I think this would be particularly nice if you prefer warmer blushes.

http://www.sephora.com/contour-blush-palette-P417988?skuId=1873298&icid2=products%20grid:p417988

IMG_1408.JPG

Thank you for sharing swatches and review @lachaton The colours are really pretty. I may have to check it in store.

@fatimamummy I imagine that this palette would be particularly flattering on you 🙂 

I just got my Sweet Perspective The Weekender and the brush. They are so cute and the bag is HUGE! Now I just have to travel somewhere.....it will fit everything and I love the section to hold brushes. 🙂

I also LOVE the Foot Masks! I've tried other brands and these are still my favorite. They are hydrating, relaxing and I can walk around in them if I need to get up. lol

@keelybt that weekender bag is adorable! I'm going on a trip next weekend so just bought it. Thanks for enabling 😄 

@KatieBT Anytime! I have so many bags but this was a must to add to my collection 😉

LOVE the weekender bag! I have it in a black quilted print but this new print is tempting me.. I love the little eyelashes and mascara print on the insider!

Great thread @fatimamummy ❤ 

I think everyone knows by now my love for the lip cream stains - they are my favourite liquid lipsticks and I am so glad they extended the range! 

I also love the pro brushes and some of the shadows are so unique. My fave is hollywood's calling and bought a backup already since it went on sale, a sign it will be discontinued which makes me sad. It is my only gripe with SC, things change/discontinue much too fast..often by the time you get to purchasing from your list it is already long gone. 

I too love Sephora Pro brushes and Hollywoods Calling!! I was far too excited to read that! I was like twinning!! It's fun to see BTers who share my interests as in everyday world I don't encounter  makeup/skincare collectors like myself. I love this community ☺️

I love Sephora brushes; they are my favorite brand of affordable makeup brushes.  I have many (and you can never have too many makeup brushes, right?). 

Also, love Sephora lip products and eye shadows, the color range of both are awesome.  I find the shadows are a little harder to blend than other brands (such as UD)

Quick discontinuation has affected me and also a miss on Sephora's part.  But i've had this happen with other brands too!

I've really been loving the Sephora Collection PRO brushes. I have #90 and I love using it for setting powders. It's so fluffy and soft! 

I've also been keeping my eye on some of the new LE collabs that have been coming out. I've linked to some of them below. They're so cute and have such fun patterns. Who doesn't want a makeup bag with lobsters on it?? 😄 

XOXO,
Marieke
5 Replies
testing