Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Sephora collection New Releases and Discussion thread

I think Sephora collection is one of those underrated brands that has so many great products. I didn't find any thread dedicated to the brand so I thought to state one. 

Come discuss you favourite Sephora collection and post if you hear about something new coming soon. Ask question and give/get suggestions.

IMG_6087.JPG

Re: Sephora collection New Releases and Discussion thread

I love the Give Me More Lip and Lashstash sets, but I *really* don't need more of either. What's a girl to do?

Lol me too! I always buy the Lip kits. I have a huge weakness for lipsticks. 🙂 i am eagerly waiting for the "Give me more lip" kit to release.

In the past, I've "cheated" and looked at the products in store to make sure a majority of them will work for me. I'm a bit worried about this year's collection because it looks like there's a lot of red, which just isn't my style. I think last year hit a real sweet spot in terms of nudes, pinks, and berries with just one or two reds. Fingers crossed for some more goodies!

My eyes just took in sooo much eye candy in this holiday release post ❤️

Museum of Ice Cream x Sephora Collection - Sept 19th at Sephora and Museum of Ice Cream DOT com, and their SF location

pics: BuzzFeed

sub-buzz-5897-1536693493-1.jpgsub-buzz-26846-1536693506-1.jpgSprinkle Pool Brush Set ($64)Sprinkle Pool Brush Set ($64)Let Them Eat Popsicles Lip Set ($34)Let Them Eat Popsicles Lip Set ($34)Dream Team Pigment Palette ($42)Dream Team Pigment Palette ($42)Sugar Wafer Face Palette ($36)Sugar Wafer Face Palette ($36)Rainbow Sherbert Lashes ($18)Rainbow Sherbert Lashes ($18)I SCREAM Charm Bracelet ($28)I SCREAM Charm Bracelet ($28)

I think I’m in love with this entire collection 😍 thanks for posting @veronika23

Thank you for sharing @veronika23 The whole collection looks so girly and visually pleasing. 

yeah I think it's really fun and cute @fatimamummy 🙂

The Sephora Pro palette New Nude is live in the US, coming soon for Canada

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Sephora PRO New Nudes Palette

Sephora Gold Brush Set for the holidays

Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 5.50.30 PM.png

More swatches of the new Sephora Pro palettes

Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 12.11.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-08 at 12.11.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-08 at 12.11.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-08 at 12.11.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-08 at 12.11.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-08 at 12.12.00 PM.png

So, I thought that Born to Run was everything I need in a palette, but it appears I've been proven wrong. I can hear it calling me, "Laaaauuuuura, look at all of this smudgy, earthy goodnesssssss! Swatch uuuuusssss! Swatch us noooowwww!" I really need the Sephora formulation to be below average, just so I'm not tempted.

Oh my gosh I can't believe I haven't seen these yet! They all look so beauttiful and I love my origional editorial so I can't wait to see these in person. I'm torn between wanting the New Nudes or the Editorial 2 more. I love all the different mattes in the New Nudes but I also love those blues and cool toned browns in the Editorial 2. Guess I'll have to wait to see them in store to decide!

Can’t rmember if I commented on another thread.  When the first ones came out, they looked unimpressive when I saw swatches online, but then I loved them so much in person. Wonder if these will be the same, since I’m not blown away by the photos and swatches yet! Thanks for posting @veronika23!

I'd love to know what you think if you end up seeing them in person when they come out @sister13 🙂

These palettes are so me. The formula is really easy to work with and the shadows blend like a dream. Can’t wait to own these at some point. 🙂

I'm kinda liking the Smoky Jewels.  The swatches look pretty!

Am I crazy or does the new nudes palette look a lot like the original Sephora Pro Warm Palette? I mean I still dig it... I just think it looks quite similar. @veronika23

@SchylarR  I think when you first look at it it does. But when you look at swatches you can see the difference...

The second one reminds of Born to Run and ColourPop Perception. 

@ElleElleG, luckily I sat on the Born to Run and didn't buy it right away.  If Editorial 2 turns out to be a hit, I can buy that instead and not have too many dupes.

12 Replies
testing