Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

@TraceyEB, I really liked my palette and just ordered the...

@TraceyEB, I really liked my palette and just ordered the coral lipstick set on sale this morning.🙂

Re: @TraceyEB, I really liked my palette and just ordered the...

@Luvstravel, Exciting! I hope you love the coral lip set!!

this looks so beautiful on you @luvstravel I might have t...

this looks so beautiful on you @Luvstravel I might have to check that out too!

@sarahshter, I really like my palette it was so easy to u...

@sarahshter, I really like my palette it was so easy to use. I used my face powder, this face compact (added extra highlight) used face palette dark eyeshadow for liner, then mascara. Literally 10 minute face!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Luvstravel  It looks like the colors were made for you!  What a great purchase.

@Ispend2much6, thanks. I really liked the simple colors....

@Ispend2much6, thanks. I really liked the simple colors. If my eyes weren't so hooded, the darker eyeshadow looked great on my bottom part of my lid. All I added extra was a little highlighter. The highlighter in the palette was so soft, but then again I'm a highlighter junkie 😊

Thw colors came out beautifully on you, @Luvstravel! I'm...

The colors came out beautifully on you, @Luvstravel! I'm glad you grabbed it!

@curlychiquita, I'm glad I grabbed it too. I've been chec...

@curlychiquita, I'm glad I grabbed it too. I've been checking the website daily and noticed the new items added, but nothing else grabbed me. 🙂

@Luvstravel Glad ypu like it!! That's what I like the mos...

@Luvstravel Glad you like it!! That's what I like the most about it, how quick and effortlessly you can get a nice look out of these palettes. This one was my very first 5-minute palette and I got hooked lol now I have them all and use them almost every day.

@mganeshaly, I really liked the whole palette, the only e...

@mganeshaly, I really liked the whole palette, the only extra I had to add was highlighter. I definitely would purchase some of the others if I catch them on sale.

Yoo-hoo! @Luvstravel, I’m glad you love it. Mine won’t come until next Monday. Snail mail ugh!

@blackkitty2014, did you get your Charlotte Tilbury palet...

@blackkitty2014, did you get your Charlotte Tilbury palette in?

Re: @blackkitty2014, did you get your Charlotte Tilbury palet...

Hi @Luvstravel, FedEx delayed the delivery date to tomorrow. I hate FedEx

@blackkitty2014, I hate snail mail. I think you'll really...

@blackkitty2014, I hate snail mail. I think you'll really like it. I was surprised that I liked the whole palette. The only thing I had to add was more highlighter, but I'm a highlighter junkie!😁

Ladies, looks liked the sale starts to have new options. Go!! Check it out!!!

from Really Ree, swatches of the 2 palette of pops: Starlight and Supersonic Girl

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 4.23.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-26 at 4.24.02 PM.png

swatches of the big holiday palette from Really Ree

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 4.52.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-24 at 4.52.33 PM.png

Thanks for posting, @Mochapj! I'd be interested in the palette but returned the last one as it had a chemical scent to it. Tarababyz remarked that there was a scent to her palette and wondered if it was mineral oil, noting that it was the 6th ingredient in quite a few of the shades, and that she came across that scent in a cheaper eyeshadow. 

Oh boy this palette is right down my alley.  Thx @Mochapj

EDIT:  What was I thinking?  I meant to post this in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale thread.   Sorry!

My Armani Lip and Lash set came today!  I LOVE it!  The Lip Magnet in 508 Androgini is a very light nude on me that doesn't wash me out.  I realized when I wore it that it will make a great base color for me when I want to neutralize my own lip color to make pink colors work better for me.  Plus, when I apply the included Ecstasy Shine 101 Nude, it makes a perfect pinkish nude for me!

On its own, the Ecstasy Shine 101 Nude deepens my lips for a MLBB, surprisingly since it appears to be brownish in shade.  

Add a full-size Eyes to Kill Mascara and a small bottle of eye makeup remover, and it's a great deal!

That looks like a great set, @Ispend2much6! Thanks for posting!

6,158 Replies
testing