Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Ispend2much6, thank you! They really do look different on different people, which makes it hard to choose. I think Jen will have a regular home in my purse. It's a more tawny brown than my picture shows, very made for me. I'm shocked and delighted! 💋

Reposting from the Hot Lips 2 thread.

OliviaOliviaJenJenAmalAmalVergaraVergara

@Ispend2much6 they all look great on you.  Heart

@blackkitty2014   Thank you!  

Looks good @Ispend2much6 ! Which is your fav you think? I’m so bummed mine didn’t come yet! No clue why. Wish we could pick our own tubes also @TraceyEB but I’ll like ones I got I’m sure. Yours looks so pretty too! Excited for Amal! 

@Sunnysmom   Probably Vergara, but I like Amal too.

Finally got my lippies. Here they are against my skin. Should’ve tried to do lip but in a hurry. Not super thrilled with Amal or Vergara actually as they were kind of draggy on and not amazingly creamy either. Colors are pretty tho, Amal is a little different than others as @Ispend2much6 mentioned. I can’t quite find a good dupe yet tho making it a very important mission. 🤣 Maybe I just don’t love CT like others do lol. Is that blasphemy🤣. Oddly I like the Patsy Red the best and glad I got it bec I thought it was described more as a warm red and is def a cool red w pink to it. It’s very pretty and has best pigment of all of em tho Amal isn’t terrible. Just not great imho. Maybe I’m getting way too picky?! @Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB. So I did swatch Patsys Red w CT Red Carpet Red and Amal with TF Impassioned which is a little similar tho neutral warmer and Vergara with CT Bond. Love to keep hearing other opinions. I do get a little annoyed with how her swatches don’t quite look same, usually darker than real life. And I also didn’t get correct tube pattern unless they just pick at random?! Grr. Ok. Off soapbox now sorry! L to R: Patsy’s Red, Amal, VergaraL to R: Patsy’s Red, Amal, Vergara

Top L to R:  Patsys Red, Amal, Vergara, Bottom L to R: Red Carpet Red, TF Impassioned, BondTop L to R: Patsys Red, Amal, Vergara, Bottom L to R: Red Carpet Red, TF Impassioned, Bond

@Sunnysmom, thanks so much for posting swatches of the 3 lipsticks and comparisons. Frustrating when you don't like them from the get go. I'm finding Vegara takes on whatever lip liner shade I choose, and, if creamy, takes on that property, too. I've been enjoying a berry to raspberry shade so far by just adding a liner, and find it's less draggy with use. Read that this collection will be in Nordstrom on June 27, so not long to see them in person where available. I'm considering another two. I hope Patsy came in the gorgeous red leopard case you had your eye on!! 

That’s good to hear @TraceyEB I’ll be experimenting with my liners too. That should help with making more creamy as you said. I want to try the berry ones she mentions in the lipsets on her site once I go into Sephora or Nordies to see them together. Yes the Patsys Red does come with red leopard case so I did some maneuvers to make it work with Vergara as refill instead! So pretty! Agree with you on the weight of them. Not too heavy for bag! Now I just want summer over with so we can get into darker lips! Lol Can’t wait for July Chanel! 💃🏻

@Sunnysmom  I also think Patsy's Red is looking better. It is hard for me to wear many CT lipsticks (turns muddy on my yellow warmer skin, Pillow Talk looks greyish brownish on me). I do not like CT matte formula on my lips. My fave most comfortable formula and shades are absolutely Tom ford lipsticks. Thanks for the swatches!

You and me both @ms123456 😂🤣 As much as I love Charlotte, Tom still wins on the lippies. And @Sunnysmom FF and Lost Cherry are really f’en fabulous on my book 😉 okay I stop before Charlotte fans hit me with the broomstick 🤣😂

@blackkitty2014 yes totally agree with you! I really want to love CTs but I just don’t reach for them often enough vs others. Just not enough pigment tho colors are pretty!! We will both be hiding from other CT lovers! 🤣Wish Lost Cherry/FF was permanent !! 

@blackkitty2014  @Sunnysmom  Another tease! Chantecaille new Lip Veil Mandevilla is really nice! Now I will get the broomstick. 🤣

@ms123456 , @Sunnysmom you two !!! Heart I will look into Lip Veil Mandevilla.  My CT Tourmaline (the pink one) just come yesterday and omg it is so gorgeous.  I have it on today and totally love it.  I will get Carnelian along with the birdie highlighter one the birdie highlighter is in stock over Barneys.  PS.  I got really lucky to get the Tourmaline over SpaceNK for $30.  It popped up on sale section for a split second last week even though they marked it as sold out forever and of course i checked out so fast lol

@blackkitty2014  @Sunnysmom  Yay! I too am falling for Chantecaille. La Sirena Bronzer/highlight duo is good. The pretty bird highlighter is so pretty (cheek lifting). @Sunnysmom the swatch does not do any justice to how beautiful Tourmaline and Carnelian are on lips (classy for mature people). I am so glad you are enjoying Lip Veil Mandevilla (Pink Lotus does not have enough pigment for my pigmented lips). I was misting my "mature" face with Chantecaille Rosewater and Patrick Ta fan. Heavenly! 😄 😄 😄

Agree with you on highlighter @ms123456 . Truly one of my favs! Carnelian is very pretty too just a bit too much glitter vs shimmer for me. Been there done that I hate to say! Lol. 🤣😕😫But I love a beautiful shimmer sheen like TF Lost Cherry or the new Pat M in Rebel Red etc. And your pretty fan! Saw it in store recently. Heavenly is right!! ☺️

@Sunnysmom  Thanks for your feedback! I always wanted to try PM Rebel Red. I will have to try this after hearing from you. Adding TF Lost Cherry to my list, since you liked it so much! 

Oopsie daisies @ms123456 I had a brain u know what lol. I meant Pat M Blood Rush not Rebel Red. Here they are- maybe you already have it. Blood Rush has almost a peachy metallic shift to the red vs TF Lost Cherry which has the pinky red shimmer I prefer. Got a backup of her ASAP. Blood Rush is cool tho. 

Left- TF Lost Cherry, Right- Pat M Blood RushLeft- TF Lost Cherry, Right- Pat M Blood Rush

Left-  Lost Cherry , Right- Blood Rush

@Sunnysmom  Ooooh looks really good! I do not have either. Adding to my list. Very helpful to see this swatch!

Oh good always glad to enable @ms123456! No really, they are both very pretty and feel great. I’m sure you would love em both for different reasons. ☺️

Ooh yes @ms123456 me too, I also got Mandevilla and love feel of her! Such a nice color and feel! 

6,158 Replies
testing