Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

@Ispend2much6, Well outside lighting varies daily, so tha...

@Ispend2much6, Well outside lighting varies daily, so that would probably make a difference, but weird to see reds one day and pinks the other. I seem to always take my pictures in my bedroom at the same spot, so I can compare past pictures of different colors I wear. I know outside pictures are more flattering because of the lighting, but I can tell shade difference better on my inside pics.

Re: @Ispend2much6, Well outside lighting varies daily, so tha...

@Luvstravel   My indoor lip swatches are usually taken directly underneath a brass chandelier, and the walls are a warm color, so maybe that's why.

Re: @Ispend2much6, Wow, all 4 look completely different on yo...

@Luvstravel   Sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind over my lip shades!  I think it depends upon how hydrated I am, if my lips are chapped, etc.  Today my son said my lips didn't look any different when  I applied Jen, so they are full strength today. 🙂

But the biggest factor may be that these swatches were taken in outdoor light, not indoor.

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

One of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale bundles

Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 11.01.36 AM.png

RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Saw the palette today at Nordie’s.

Re: RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Wow this is the palette Nordie has for their anniversary!!! Thx @dolceoktober 

@blackkitty2014 this reminds me of a travel size version of the Stars In Your Eyes palette

That's exactly what the SA said!  I don't have that palette and I'm sorry I didn't think to take a pic of the back, but I remember it was a day and night look, two trios. 

I know right @SportyGirly125 I keep thinking this can’t be right. Why they have the picture of half the palette liked that 😂🤣

Nice deal, @Mochapj!

Nice deal, @Mochapj!
Anonymous Insider

😱😱😱

😱😱😱 They are already showing previews. My wallet is hiding from me, like do I need more Lipsticks?! Me: Yes, wallet I do! LOL😀😂

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Swatches of Glowing Jen and Viva La Vergara. Glowing Jen is a gorgeous brown-rose shade in the KISSING formula, so it has a sheen finish. The shade is deeper than I expected but it is lovely on and one of the more flattering CT lipsticks on me (see photo). Viva is a matte deep red, almost wine shade. I find it bland on me, and similar to Bond Girl, which I already own. I like the design of the lipstick case and elevated CT insignia. It's luxe enough for me and I like that it's not heavy like the Guerlain cases. I do wish we could choose our cases, though. Below (top pic): top is the Viva La Vergara, bottom swatch is Glowing Jen.

Update: I applied a Bobbi Brown Dusty Pink Art Stick under Viva and the shade turned to a beautiful raspberry shade with a hint of creaminess from the Art Stick. Much better!

Glowing Jen in indirect lightGlowing Jen in indirect light

@TraceyEB  Thank you for the swatches. You look pretty!

thanks for the swatches @TraceyEB can't wait for mine to arrive! and I agree with you -  I wish they had sold the cases separately so I could pick what case and insert I wanted

@Kim888 Looking forward to hearing what you think when yo...

@Kim888 Looking forward to hearing what you think when your order arrives!!

Wow! That's beautiful on you @TraceyEB 

@PrettyPaint @ms123456 @curlychiquita Thank you so much!!

The color looks great on you! Thanks for sharing, @TracyEB!

The color looks great on you! Thanks for sharing, @TracyEB!

@TraceyEB Glowing Jen is so pretty on you.  

This colour looks sooo nice on you! @TraceyEB 

@l8totheparty @blackkitty2014 Thank you! I love a tawny brown lipstick.

6,159 Replies
testing