Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Drats! I wish I would have waited before ordering it. It's a shame because I like the color a lot!

Aw I'm sorry to hear that!  I was totally interested in Glastonberry.  

It's a beautiful color 😞

Hi! I'm wondering if any of the CT lipstick has a sheer finish? Do they have that "click" when you shut them? I haven't tried any of her products, but I am so tempted!

Miss Kensington has semi sheer color payoff compared to other mattes! But it is among the ones with wonky texture. Pulls in to the lip lines pretty quick. The shimmer doesnt help either! 😞

You're right! It's the only one that applied sheer. It was the worst of the mattes for me. 

So far none of them are sheer. Agree with Vineetha on Miss Kensington. The tubes are not magnetic. They don't click when they close. 

Hi all,

After stalking their site, I bought some goodies and wore them everyday so far. I bought matte lipsticks in Walk of shame and Lost cherry, and I love them both. I have dry flaky lips, but these go on without tugging. They are not hydrating but they don't make my lips more parched either. And even on dry lips, they do not emphasize any flakiness. I love these both so far ! Gorgeous shades as well !

I also bought Eyes to mesmerize in Bette, and I LOVE IT ! It is a complex gold bronze shimmer, which just gives a wet foiled look. I can add more swatches if anyone would like to see 🙂IMG_7191.JPGIMG_7207.JPG

Thank you ! 🙂

I love the colors in the matte range, while I do agree that the finish and texture are hit and miss, checking swatches helped quite a bit while choosing. And personally, both lost cherry and walk of shame are gorgeous colors. I have had no drying/flaking( I have very dry lips) or sheer finish problems with them, they are very buildable too if you do want an extreme POW thick layer application. Hope this helps anyone looking to buy these !

Very nice! And is perfect for you!

GORGEOUS. Seriously, so pretty.

I don't know why that second image is rotated 😐 I'm only wearing lost cherry in that picture,nothing else is CT.

So pretty! I love the color, it looks great on you!

Thank you ! 

I had read somewhere that Charlotte Tilbury's masks and creams had differing formulas in the Europe and U.S.A  and that the products in the U.S didnt work as well as the European ones. This interested me so I compared the skincare product ingredients on the U.S and EUR sites and that is NOT true. They have the exact same ingredients in the same order (so there is not more or less of one ingredient over the other). I am planning to pick up her set once I run through my current products. Does anyone here own any?

Placed two orders today for some CT. I have been watching her tutorials and some regular people using her products and I think I may be in love 😉

Nordstroms.PNG

Nordstom2.PNG

Which Nordies promo code did you use? I have Filmstar Bronze and Glow in my cart. I saw that Purple code is still active. I have CT Miracle cleanser/mask/balm. It's great-will probably use it more in winter. I may also get the Miracle cream..

I used Grey or Gray don't remember how it was spelled. But, it is a man's promo. I didn't realize lol. They also have Coral available. I used Coral once and Purple twice. I was bummed Teal was OOS.

I really love Lip Cheat. I have Pillowtalk and I just got Pink Venus delivered today. The texture is just unlike any other liner I've tried. It's so creamy and smooth. A lot of pencils drag too much and irritate my lips but these just go on like a dream.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Thanks! I am sure I will be really pleased with these products and will fall in love as so many others have.

For those looking at the matte lipsticks - I swatched CT Love Liberty beside NARS Audacious Audrey.  They are very similar.  Audrey might be just a touch warmer.

Top - CT Love Liberty

Bottom - NARS Audacious Audrey

20150828_111800 (1074x1280).jpg

testing