Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Ooh so pretty @txcatx yay!! Love your photo too!! Enjoy em! 🌸

@txcatx they're soooo pretty 😍

niki172_0-1666057889611.gif

@txcatx They are so pretty! Love them.

That's great, @txcatx !  The bags are so pretty! 🥰

Does anyone happen to know when Chanel online drops items (like midnight EST or PST)? I've called 4 different stores today trying to get my hands on a set with no luck (one person at Nordstrom hung up on me - jerk). I can't remember from years past when they've dropped things like black Friday specials. Thanks!

@niki172, on IG, Aheatedmess posted a link to the lip gloss set, available to pre-order with an early Nov shipping date. I can't find the set on Chanel's website except through the link she posted in her IG stories.

@TraceyEB thanks! Someone was kind enough to send me a PM. I am really looking for the hand cream/lip balm or the cleansers. I really appreciate the tag ☺️.

@niki172, great news! i just posted how you can find the rest of the sets to pre-order.

@TraceyEB got my hands on a set yay!!! 

@niki172, super! I picked up the cleanser and mascara sets. I'm over the moon delighted with this purchase!

@TraceyEB same! I was up a lot last night checking my phone and different websites and cold calling a few places this was nuts! When I finally got on to purchase the bag the traffic on the website was so bad I got error messages a few times and took longer than it usually does. Needless to say I think these bags are really in demand.

@niki172, no surprise they sold out in a day! You had company burning the midnight oil - I was checking Chanel and retail websites in the US and Canada until 2 a.m. Glad you got your set in spite of the error messages!

Oh grr @niki172 , I’m so sorry you couldn’t get your hands on the sets or the case. I hope you can soon! I don’t know when they release their new stuff maybe someone else does. Seems random from past experiences. 😕 Keep us posted, they do look so good! 💞

Thanks @Sunnysmom I've also been checking Macy's and Nordstrom's website as well. Hopefully my SA will be back tomorrow and maybe they got some of the sets as well??? I saw where on Chanel's website they have everything else holiday except for the sets.

Oh good I’m sure so @niki172 ! You’ll get what you want I’m certain! I looked online too and nothing yet. Prob pop up very soon. Grab that next day ship if they offer or ask em! 🥰

@niki172 I’ve always felt it was random too and Live Chat never has any idea either.

@Winthrop44 😂They do never seem to know and then boom it’s there! Cracks me up! 

ErinNicoleTV has a YT video showing the Chanel holiday sets and confirmed October 18 as the launch date. Here is a list of the sets and prices.

Screenshot_20221016-212418.png

I stopped in a Chanel store yesterday because I really want one of those holiday sets with a tweed bag that people have been adding chains to and converting into purses. The SA gave me a preview and put me on a list for the release on the 18th! I'm hoping to get either a bronzer set or a nail polish set. I also checked the Nordstrom Chanel counter, and the Chanel makeup artist there didn't seem to know much about the holiday sets, but she also took my contact info.

I was told by a Chanel SA the other day that the sets are available now in Chanel boutiques @txcatx @TraceyEB 😊. Hope you can get yours asap if so txcatx, that sounds like a darling idea!  Looks like so many good ones , I’m loving the bronzer set with darling brush! 

@Sunnysmom this makes me want a Chanel SA at the boutique - the SA I work with is at a department store. Did anyone see the GWP some of the boutiques were giving out? It was a case to store your quad in for travel - I'm looking at taking a trip next year and I'd LOVE to have that case. 

6,217 Replies
testing