Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Surprise Surprise these glass lipsticks available NOW at Chanel direct @Sunnysmom @TraceyEB 

IMG_2216.png

The refills are on the site too.

Screenshot_20230830_162206.jpg

Here is the size and list of ingredients for the refill color above.

Screenshot_20230830_162533.jpg

Lol @blackkitty2014 , there they are! “Sheer mother-of-pearl”, that’s interesting isn’t it. I was going to go in and check out sometime today. Suppose the skincare element can contribute to the price point besides the fancy case. Lol. Still pretty nutso. Withholding judgment until I see in person. Pretty shades tho! 

@blackkitty2014, well, well well! 💄👀

Launching Oct 6 per the IG account below... At least we can look!

Update: Tavia at ChicProfile has a Sept 1 launch date in Japan.

1000008851.png

1000008852.png

1000008853.png

1000008854.png

1000008855.png

I was told Sept 1 for us as well guys. @TraceyEB @blackkitty2014 @Titian06 @Mochapj @Winthrop44 @itsfi @ChristalM @curlychiquita . Forgive who I may be missing! 🌸

@Sunnysmom Wow those shades are pretty! I fear I will have to bow out of this launch. I am heading to Italy in a month and need to save some pennies , although that don't seem to be working well!

@ChristalM, incredibly jealous that you are going to Italy! Have a great trip! I would love recommendations that you find notable, especially lodging and unique experiences. Hoping to get to Europe next year.

Italy!  How exciting, @ChristalM ! 🥳  Best wishes for a safe and enjoyable trip. 💖💖💖

@Titian06 ah thanks so much!

Oh my gosh @ChristalM Italy is far better than a lip I think! Enjoy it all!! Will be fun to hear of your adventures! Safe travels! 💞🇮🇹 🥂

@Sunnysmom Ah thanks! I am travelling alone (My DH can't come nor my girlfriend...so) I am excited and scared at the same time

Brave @ChristalM ! I get that but hope it will be the best experience ever for you! Sometimes traveling alone can be so exhilarating! Plus now you don’t have to share any of the amazing food you’ll be finding. 🤓😎🥰

@Sunnysmom And do my own thing! I booked a perfume making class...so excited!

Oh I love that @ChristalM , what an amazing experience that will be for you! While it’s so fun to shop and explore with others there’s also nothing like it when you’re on your own and happily wandering! Please report back on all your cool finds, food of course and experiences too. Love love to hear and live vicariously through you! 🥰

Thanks, @Sunnysmom !  I will admire from afar with @blackkitty2014 . 🤑

Well never say never as we always know @Titian06 ! Keepsake, bday, anniv, who knows. 😍 I want to go in and see what the fuss is all about and if the formula is that fabulous. It’s good to know that we may be able to buy these in regular casing in the future too if not eh?! 

@Sunnysmom Oh really? I must have missed or forgotten about the possibility of regular cases in the future, although if the refills are $80 (do I have that right?) I’m still just going to admire from afar. I don’t want to encourage Chanel in this direction.

@Winthrop44 well that was something my SA tossed around at least if true! Yes I agree, this is a dangerous trend for these guys. 🥹😢

Thx @TraceyEB . I will admire from a far if any of you lovely BICers get these. 🥰

6,250 Replies
testing