Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Right right @Titian06 . I get it. I hope that it’ll be a new formula option so they can just keep it in the line in a regular case too. 

@Titian06 I just asked Chanel Live Chat and they said no, they only work with the case. When I asked about other cases in the future the answer was possibly ... and the usual "Be sure to sign up for the newsletter to learn about future releases". 😆

@Winthrop44 - You're so smart!  What a bummer!  I'll wait to see if the lipsticks come out later with a regular case at a lower price. 😘

Ooh @Winthrop44 they did say that?! The folks I was with said no. Interesting. Left and right hands. Lol. Time will tell. I bet if they’re a big hit it will happen. I guess the boxes are a crazy hit already and they were chatting wishing they’d do some similar for holiday.  That’d be fun. Also , let’s take the price down perhaps Chanel people. 😭😆

@Sunnysmom Maybe the refill case is intentionally lightweight so as not to make the whole thing too heavy when put together?  Is it as heavy as a Rouge G?  Luckily as a nude lipstick lover nothing is really calling my name. If that #1 wasn’t so barely there, or if they come out with more nudes … then I might be in a quandary.  Honestly though I can’t say $80 for refills would ever thrill me even if they have a free case, and we can say for sure that will *never* happen. 😂 

@Titian06 That crossed my mind as well! lol

@Sunnysmom OH FANTASTIC!  enjoy your treat and thanks for the review...I am eyeing 3 and 10 but not right now...maybe maybe

Those look like your shades for sure @ChristalM ! 3 and 11 both are truly gorgeous. They all are! You have other trip priorities now which is wonderful! My wish list has 8 on it still! 🌸 

Thx for posting @Sunnysmom. These are truly gorgeous. Enjoy your treasure 🥰🌹👍

I think this will be a favorite treasure for quite some time @blackkitty2014 , I know you get it! Some shades have your name on them obviously. Lol. 🥰

Wow, @Sunnysmom, those are so pretty!

It is such a beautiful collection @CookieGirl1 ! Le sigh!! 

@Sunnysmom TREMENDOUSLY helpful. Thank you!!! 😘😘😘 (Even though I'm still not buying one...I am always very interested in the colors!)

Of course @Winthrop44 ! Agree, it’s so hard to find this stuff I think. 😆🤣 I was also told there is a very firm return policy for this launch which isn’t surprising tho tricky considering buying on their site vs having to find a boutique you know? Not sure how that’ll work unless it’s just a hard no to any returns. I guess swatches are not in my store yet so I’ll just go stare at them I guess or do virtual try on which is also tricky to manage imho ?! 🤓😆

Surprise Surprise these glass lipsticks available NOW at Chanel direct @Sunnysmom @TraceyEB 

IMG_2216.png

The refills are on the site too.

Screenshot_20230830_162206.jpg

Here is the size and list of ingredients for the refill color above.

Screenshot_20230830_162533.jpg

Lol @blackkitty2014 , there they are! “Sheer mother-of-pearl”, that’s interesting isn’t it. I was going to go in and check out sometime today. Suppose the skincare element can contribute to the price point besides the fancy case. Lol. Still pretty nutso. Withholding judgment until I see in person. Pretty shades tho! 

@blackkitty2014, well, well well! 💄👀

Launching Oct 6 per the IG account below... At least we can look!

Update: Tavia at ChicProfile has a Sept 1 launch date in Japan.

1000008851.png

1000008852.png

1000008853.png

1000008854.png

1000008855.png

I was told Sept 1 for us as well guys. @TraceyEB @blackkitty2014 @Titian06 @Mochapj @Winthrop44 @itsfi @ChristalM @curlychiquita . Forgive who I may be missing! 🌸

6,180 Replies
testing